Loudly, the pop startles me out of my thoughts as I glance down at my deflated toy, destroyed, dead, killed without my knowledge.

"Thanks again for coming Kat..." Grateful, Charlie smiles at me after I zone out of them, most likely Vaggie giving Charlie the pep talk and being all cute which hey I find adorable but also vomit wrenching, such cuteness is too much, it disgusts me to a degree of vomiting.

"Hey It's my job." I argue.

"Yeah, yeah it's just with you here, you can be living proof that the hotel does work. I mean being anger free for a week solid is really good for you," Charlie smiles giving me a thumbs up.

"Thanks, trust me it's been difficult," I sigh, playing along, feeling my muscles tense, burn, aching to scream, cry and punch anyone in sight.

"I can only imagine," Vaggie mutters. Vaggie is a slim demon with slightly dark skin. Her hair is white, with light pink striped undertones and wears a big pink bow. Vaggie's right eye is black, with light-yellow borders, and her sclera is light pink. Her left eye is missing and is replaced by a pink cross, which glows red when she is angry or irritated.

She usually is seen wearing a pastel goth-like outfit; her mini dress is white with light-navy blue crosses on the chest, and a light-navy blue belt. She also wears light-navy blue evening gloves. Her right stocking is light-navy blue and her left stocking has light-pink stripes.

"I'll just have to resort to my impeccable improv skills," Charlie smiles as she approaches Killjoy.

"She isn't going to survive." I sigh.

"You don't know that." Vaggie argues.

"She's going to sing." I deadpan.

"I..." Loudly, my phone ringing interrupts us as I smile nervously while Vaggie sighs nodding as I take a step back to answer.

"Yo Cherri this better be good," I greet the girl remembering the hyper 80's music for said girl as my ringtone.

"Thought you might want in on this turf war I'm in," Cherri tells me, her voice brimming with excitement.

"Hmm...love to but...I got the hotel shit," I sigh at my predicament.

"Wait you actually believe that shit?" She scoffs.

"Of course not but I get a free home, I get free food and a bed, that's pretty good deal down here," I shrug casually.

"Come on. I know you love it," She teases.

"You know I do. I told you I have a problem," Annoyed, I huff my voice low, feeling my cheeks blush.

"Having your sorta kink isn't a problem, it's unique," She tells me making me roll my eyes.

"I wasn't talking about that." I grumble, feeling a twitch of impatience flow through me as I try to breathe, steadying my breathes.

"Don't lie. I swear danger is a turn on for you," She giggles.

"It's Pyrophilia," I clarify for her.

"It's called being a huge masochist, don't lie I've seen the way you smile when shot..." She whispers lowly as I scowl.

"For all you know I could be upside down...." I argue making her cackle as I hear the sound of an explosion making me feel a pang of jealousy at the excitement and thrill, evident in her cackle through the feed.

"Hah! Oh sweetie I ain't kink shaming," Piercingly, she laughs as I groan, conflicted, feeling truly torn between my lust and my responsibility.

"Yeah...not without angel dust where is angel anyway?" I ponder, noting his lack of appearance here; the girls needed me but never mentioned the spider.

"Meeting us up." Cherri tells me.

"Cool I'll be right there..." I promise eager, feeling the thrill take over.

"Who was that?" Vaggie questions as I hang up smiling.

"Oh just a friend." Tightly, I grin feeling my blow pump excitement evident in the gleam in my blue eye with a black background while the other remains blue with a white sclera.

"Right, you've seen Angel Dust?" Vaggie questions me.

"I don't know." I shrug.

"Where are you going?" Vaggie questions confused as I approach the green screen, smirking slyly at the nervous twitching Tom, having noticed his eye on me since I walked in.

"To meet and greet the host with the most!" I proclaim loudly, getting his attention as he leans in eagerly, blushing as I snicker at the married man.

*I'm surprised no one has done this yet but still if you're a fan of animation and adult comedy, I recommend this animation it only aired the pilot but I loved it and haven't been able to focus on my other works so here, enjoy, comment down below, love to read your feedback. Also if I offend any of you guys, I apologise and like I said, highly suggest watching it, I enjoyed the amazing animation and character design, then again vivziepop's art style always shown out to me before I watched Hazbin.*