"But let's get you cleaned up ok?" He asked.

       I nodded as Liam lifted me off the bed and carried me to the bathroom where he took off my sweater and leggings. He started to run a bath as he ran to get me another pull up and something to wear. He returned with Harry's sweatshirt and a new pull up.

        Then, he set me into the bath water. We had been playing for a while when Liam said that we had to get ready to leave. I sighed and nodded my head as he took me out of the bath. He put my pull-up on and then slid Harry's sweatshirt over my head. When we walked out of the bathroom the rest of the boys were sitting around the lounge area.

      I ran over and jumped onto Louis's lap.

      "Can I tell you a secret?" I whispered into his ear.

     He nodded eagerly as I whispered "Harry has accidents".

    Louis laughed as I told him not to tell Harry that we know because he would be embarrassed.

I went around and told Niall and zayn the same thing. When I didn't tell Harry he ran after me to tickle me. Sadly he was faster and his legs were longer. He tickled me till I was gasping for air and then he finally released me.

"Ok Ellie we have to go now put your glasses on" Niall said to me.

I stuck my bottom lip out. I really didn't want to wear my glasses. Nobody else wore them.

NIALLS POV:

Oh no here we go again. I braved myself for Ellie to begin crying, but she just looked up at us with big puppy dog eyes.

"But nobody else has glasses" Ellie tried to argue.

Based on that statement I got an idea. I quickly ran to my room and found my sunglasses. I popped out the lenses and put them on my face. They would have to do for now. I returned to the living area where Ellie was still trying to win the boys over with her puppy dog face.

"Look Ellie, I have glasses too!" I exclaimed.

"Really Ni-Ni!" Her jaw dropped.

I nodded my head as I watched Ellie reach for her glasses from Liam. She slid them on her face as she blinked her eyes a few times to adjust to the lenses. This was the first time I had seen her with them on and she looked adorable. They were a little big on her face and kept sliding down her nose.

      "Ready to go everyone?" Paul popped his head into the room.

    We all nodded and gathered our belongings. Ellie climbed into my arms. She wasn't exactly dressed, but Harry's sweatshirt would do for the bus. We walked out the back entrance of the hotel and boarded the bus. Today we were going to have some film crews follow us around to make a video for the fans. They have been requesting to see our daily routines and so today was the day we chose. I just really hope Ellie listens to us.

      It was a short bus ride to the venue, but Ellie and Liam had fallen asleep. They must have been up early or something. Liam was laying on the couch with Ellie wrapped in his arms. Harry carefully lifted Ellie out of Liam's arms and she snuggled into his shoulder. Liam, on the other hand, would not be so lucky. I watched as Louis filled a large cup with cold water. He counted the three and before you could say I love Ireland, Liam was soaked. His eyes shot open as he saw Louis.

"Louis!!" He yelled. Louis sprinted out the door and into the venue as he waved at the fans. All the commotion had woken Ellie up and she was squirming to get out of Harry's grasp. Harry released her and she ran after Louis and Liam. Harry, Zayn, and I followed them into the venue. It was kind of weird having cameras follow us around, but I guess we would get used to it.