Pain pulled out his fingers making me to whimper and quiver at the lose of his warmth before I heard a vibrating noise. I felt something thick and cold entering me and then I gasped as it hit my prostrate. It was a vibrator at the lowest setting and I felt my hole sucking it in, begging for increase in speed.

"Such a good boy. Take it more." Pain said as he fucked me with it as I felt my body shaking and myself moaning louder.

He increased the speed to the highest setting before he took of my cock ring and started jerking me off.

"Don't cum boy till I say you can unless you'll be punished." Pain ordered as I used every being in me not to cum but it was so difficult.

My precum was oozing so much as the pain and pleasure from holding myself back was getting stronger. I was scared that I wouldn't please Pain and then I started to cry silently when I came before Pain had ordered me to.

Pain took off the vibrator, handcuffs, clamps, gag ball and the blindfold before I hugged myself and hid my face so he wouldn't see me crying but I couldn't keep quiet so he knew I was crying.

"Tyler." Pain said before I felt his hand on my back.

I didn't want to look at him because I was scared and ashamed that he wouldn't want me anymore. I finally got the chance for him to notice me and I blew it.

"Look at me now Tyler." Pain commanded before I turned with my eyes puffy and red looking at Pain whose expression was stoic.

"Why are you crying? Didn't you like it?" He asked but then I gulped before I shook my head.

"I-I came before you let me. I'm scared you don't want me because I like you." I confessed as I felt the tears flowing more.

Pain was silent and I tried to get up the bed but he held me and then he kissed me. He placed his lips on mine and kissed me. Pain from his former toys never kissed anyone or gave Blowjobs or did anything intimate except pleasure and sex. But he was kissing me.

"You look cute when you cry." Pain said making me to blush as he cleaned the tears off my eyes.

"W-why did you k-kiss me?" I asked before he kissed me again on the lips but gently.

"Because I'm in love with Tyler Valentine." He informed me before he kissed me.

We kissed as I moaned and pulled his soft hair. He used his tongue to explore mine, tasting everything even the piercings on my lips.

"I like piercings." Pain said before he touched my nipples making me to gasp in his mouth.

Pain climbed over me before he kissed me down to my belly button and then too my dick as I pulled his hair and moaned at the feeling of Pain's warm mouth on my dick. He took me whole while playing with my balls and I was so close to cuming before he pulled out.

He then took the lube from the nightstand beside me since he had already prepared me before he entered into me slowly. It stung a little but Pain kissed me as he entered ball deep.

"Are you okay?" Pain asked me as I nodded.

He thrusted into me as I felt pain a little before it turned to pleasure. Pain increased his speed as I moaned and arched my back. Pain kissed me as I moaned into his mouth.

"Pain... So, close. Ah!" I moaned before he kissed me.

"When it's just two of us call me Grant." He informed me as he pulled away from me and increased his thrust as I moaned his real name louder and louder.

I came before Pain came inside me and then he pulled out and laid beside me. I was out in space, quivering at the feel of the intense satisfaction he gave me. Pain was the first person that I had ever felt this way for and he was worth it.