Suddenly Radhika came with a lit lamp and walked towards the veranda. Mishti and Rakesh were standing there tearfully.Ruhaan was confused.

Mishti:Dad...I always thought of divorcing Ruhaan after achieving what we wanted.Now the time has come.But now I feel sad to leave this house.

Rakesh felt sad.

Suddenly Radhika who heard this said:Who said you have to leave?

They looked at Radhika.

Radhika:I did'nt bring you to my house to send you back.Even when Ruhaan planned to divorce you after a year I made sure that it does'nt happen.So I chose a sanskari bahu.I was sure that my bahu will be able to win Ruhaan's heart and he will decide to continue his married life.

Mishti felt guilty.

Radhika:You must have betrayed us.But your love was true.This is what I wanted in my bahu and you have that.Since last few days I have noticed the way you look at Ruhaan.I saw honesty and love in your eyes for him.

Mishti and Ruhaan were stunned.

Radhika:What else do i need in my bahu?And I wanted the most was change in Ruhaan.Ruhaan has turned into a responsible person.I am sure that you have contributed to it.

Ruhaan:Yes dadi.Mishti only encouraged me to stand on my own feet.

Mishti became emotional.

Radhika smiled:Nice to hear this from your mouth Ruhaan.Now tell me ..do you really want to divorce Mishti as in 2 weeks one year is getting completed or you want to be committed to marriage with Mishti?

Ruhaan and Mishti were stunned.He was silent.

Radhika:Whatever my Mishti wants to be with me in this house and she will stay with me.I asked Mishti to go out and stand so that I can welcome her inside as my Mishti bahu ,necause earlier I welcomed her as Pari.

Mishti smiled with relief.Rakesh was also happy.

Mishti:Dadi...so you forgave us.Right?

Radhika smiled:Yes.As a grand mother it's my duty to forgive my little children.

Everyone smiled.

Radhika did Mishti's grah pravesh.

Radhika hugged Mishti.

Radhika:I know that both of you have made mistakes.But realization of mistakes and changing ourselves is the best thing to do which you both have done.Please for me you both give a chance to your marriage.

Ruhaan and Mishti were stunned.

Radhika:Won't you both give a chance to this marriage?

Mishti:Yes dadi.

Ruhaan was surprised by her answer.

He said:I am also ready.

Mishti smiled with relief.

Radhika and Rakesh smiled happily.

Ruhaan and Mishti were in the room.

Ruhaan:I feel that there is no need of keeping anger in the mind.From dadi I realized that we should remove anger and forgive people.So I am not angry with you anymore.I forgive you.

Mishti smiled.

Mishti:Even I realized that.I also forgive you.

Ruhaan:I am sorry for all the trouble I gave you.

Mishti:I am also sorry for troubling you.

Ruhaan:Then shall we be friends like before?

Mishti smiled:Yes.