Chapter 10.

Amy's POV

Sometimes we make mistakes. The biggest mistake I made was exist, yeah exist.

Two weeks ago Ross went to Spain because a great music producer saw the cover he made with his brothers and sister. Yeah, he made a cover and his voice is just amazing. When Ross went away my life went down again.

Now, I'm at school afraid of going in. I understand how much I depend con Ross and that's bad.

Now I'm walking to my first class: History. The curse is about to finish so I need to pay a lot of attention for the final exams.

-Auch! -someone just punished me.

-Ugh, sorry- this can't be. It isn't her no -What do you want pig?

-What?

-Yeah, you Cimorelli.

-Sophie? But...why?

-I now understand how many time I wasted with you. Bye pig.

Sophie. My bestfriend. She just told me that. She just talked me that way. This can't be happening to me. Why? Why me? A lot of tears started falling down my cheeks.

-Are you okay?- I turned around and I found some beautiful eyes. I have no idea of who is talking to me

-Y-yes.

-Sure? You look sad- he putted his hands in my cheek cleaning my tears.

I cried. A lot. And that boy that I was looking to looked preocuped.

-Matthew, call me Matt-he said extending his hand so I can shake it.

-Amy, call me...Amy?- he laughed, wow, that laugh I could hear it all day. Wait?? I'm not saying this I have a boyfriend! A boyfriend who just left me alone.

-You are so cute -I blushed- I'm gonna call you Cuttie.

Cuttie, cutt, cut, cuts, my wrists, oh no.

-Cuttie?

-Don't call me like that.

-What? Why?

-Just don't!

-Fine...

-I'm sorry, it just that...

-you don't have to explain me Candy- and with that the bel rang and he walked away