Chapter 6.

Amy's POV

I was sitting in the English classroom in my phone when suddenly someone putted his hands on my eyes;

-Guess who is? -I recognized Ross' voice

-Oh Ross...-I said turning around and hugging him.

-Hi -he said smiling.

-Ready for the exposition?

-Well... y-yeah. -he said a little nervous.

-Sure? 'cause I'm not

-Well yeah, I'm not ready...-the teacher interrumpted him.

-Hello class! -Mrs. Burnett said.

I didn't realize that he came into the classroom with all the other students.

-So, let's get started with this...-he said taking a look to a list he had in his hands. -Amy Cimorelli, come here.

I.died.

-Me? -I said without believing it.

-Yeah, who else?

-Right.

I grabbed some papers in which I had what I needed to say. I went in front of the class;

-Well...good morning - I said but nobody responded well except Ross and the teacher.

I felt very bad seeing all those people. I was always really nervous before a exposition.

-Today I'm going to talk about a very important person, this person has given me strenght. The first he talked me I couldn't believe it, his hair was covering his face but I could see his smile. Then we continued talking like good friends, like people that have know each other for years. I really don't find out why he talk with a girl like me in public. But well sincerely I love him a friendly way. He is awesome. Thank you -when I finished nobody clapped even Ross, he was just watching me with a confussed look.

Ross' POV

Is she talking about me? Really? I was really excited but at the same time afraid 'cause, if it's not me? What I'm going to say to Amy?

Another student was telling her exposition and Amy already sat down next to me.

-So? What do you think? -she said with huge smile.

-It was good. -I said

-You didn't like it, just say it. -she said kinda furious.

-Who was it about? -I asked.

-Who do you think? -she said waiting for a answer.

-Well...em...m...forget it, it's stupid -I said.

-You? -she said with a smile.

-Yeah..

-So you are right! -she hugged me.

-Thank you Ames. -I said hugging her too.

-Ross, your turn -the proffesor said.

It's time.