Chapter 9.

Amy's POV

-Hey, bun! -Obviously it was Ross.

-Hey dear. -I said while I turned around and I saw him with a lot of roses in his hands.

-For you -he said giving me the flowers.

-They are beautiful! Thank you Ross! -I gave him a huge hug.

-Like you.

I love when he tell me things like those because they make me feel special. One rose had a little paper wrapped around. It said:

"Everybunny

needs

somebunny

sometimes"

-Aww Ross, thank you -I hug him again.

-Don't worry

-So, what's up? -he said sitting next to me in the park.

-Just thinking, I want my family to get to know you. -When I said that a huge smile

-Really?

-Yeah, what do you think of tomorrow?

-Of course!

-My family dinners at 7:00 pm.

-Right, see ya' -he said kissing my cheek

~Next day at 6:46 pm.~

Ross' POV

I'm very afraid, if Amy's parents don't like me? They came from Brazil two days ago and I want to impress them. I just went downstairs to go to Cimorelli's house and there it was Rydel.

-Mmj, where are you going? -she asked.

-To my...friend's house. -I know know she is my sister but I don't want her to know she always ruins my relations with girls.

-Too handsome for that, don't you think so?

I looked at my watch; 6:50 I'm going late.

-I must go -and I went to Cimorelli's house.

I knock the door and Amy opened; Gosh! She looks so pretty!

-Hi hun -she said hugging me.

-Hi bun -we both laughed.

-Come in -she said. When I got in there was a lot of people staring at me.

-Oh, you must be Ross. Nice to meet you! I'm Mrs. Cimorelli - Amy's mom told me.

-Hi son, welcome to our family...take care of her. -I guess it was Mr.Cimorelli 'cause Amy told me that her father didn't liked the idea of she having boyfriend but it must be different know.

-Hey, I'm Christina. -A girl with light-brown hair told me, she had some pretty eyes but not like Amy's, my girlfriend's eyes are perfect.

-I'm Katherine. - the tallest of the girls told me. She looked nice.

-I'm Lisa, you already know me. -she winked at me remembering the day she told me to take care of Ames.

-I'm Lauren. -A shy girl told me. She had a nice hair and a nice smile.

-I'm Dani. -A tall girl with big green eyes told me.

-I'm Alex and they are Joey, Christian and Nick. -he said pointing three little boys that were next to him.

-And Mike isn't at home this week but you will meet him soon. -Amy told me.

-Your family is so sweet. -I whispered to Amy.

-Thank you -she whispered too.

Then we went to a huge room with a large wooden table. I sat down next to Amy and Christina.

-You hurt her, I'll kill you. Understood? -I heard Christina whipered me.

The dinner went well but I could feel Christina's look sometimes.

-Bye Ross! -all the family said when I was going.

-Let me guide you to the door. -Christina said.

-Bye hun. -Amy said while kissing my cheek.

I went with Christina to the door, this girl really scares me.

-Understood? -she told me. Then I remembered what she told me in the table.

-Understood, I wouldn't hurt Amy. -I said.

-Listen, you must think I'm crazy but Amy had suffered a lot, she cries every night, she cut herself, she has depression, in one time she tried to be anorexic. Now you understand?

-I-I didn't knew that. -Wow, Amy suffered a lot but I'm gonna make her very happy.

-Nobody does. Nobody needs to know it, please don't tell Amy I said this to you.

-Understood.