Chapter 1.

Amy's POV

-Amy...Amy wake up...- someone was trying to wake up me, probably it was late for school.

-Um...what? -I said without opening my eyes.

-Is late for school -I recognize Lisa's voice.

-Oh, right.

I got out of bed, I was alone in my room. I got direct to the bathroom and took a short shower. Then I put on a pair of white shorts with a white shirt with a big red rose in it. I went down to eat breakfast but it was already 7:10 am and my clases were at 7:30 am. School was not that far if you go in car but I didn't wanted to get late.

-Amy, aren't you going to eat? -my mom asked me when she saw me at the door.

-I'll eat at school mom, bye!

I went into the car to wait for Lisa, Alex, Lauren and Dani. Lisa often drive us to school. I really didn't like school, most of the people at my school bullied me for being short. I cut since I went into high school that's why I normally use sweaters even if is summer.

-Okay, let's go! -I heard Lisa scream to Lauren and Dani. Alex was already in the car.

When we were all at the car we arrived to school.

-Bye guys! -I heard Lisa.

-Bye Lisa! -we all waved her.

I was walking to my classroom when I totally remembered I didn't put on makeup. Makeup was like an obligation for me, if I don't use makeup I look like a pig. I went quickly into the bathroom. It was 7:24 am so I had a little time.

-Oh, sorry! I thought this was the girls' bathroom- I turned around to see Mary standing in front of me. Mary was like my biggest nightmare, she hitted me, she insulted me; she was one of the reasons of the cuts in my wrist.

-What Mary?

-Pig, don't put on makeup. You will ALWAYS look horrible.

-Just go away

-Sorry? Are you ordering me?

-Y-yeah...

-Oh right.

She hitted me so I felt down and then she took my backpack and went running away. Ugh..I really hated that girl...

I was chasing her when suddenly she stopped.

-Give her that! -someone ordered Mary...it was my best and only friend: Sophie.

-And who are you to talk me like that? -Mary said probably very mad.

- Her bestfriend

-Hahaha obviously -she said laughing but then she turned serious again. -Whatever-. She throw the backpack at the flour and then she went away.

-Are you okay Ames? -Sophie asked me kindly

-Yeah sure -I answer

-Don't let Mary bring you down -she took my wrist

-Auch! -It hurt me 'cause of the recent cuts

-Amy... -she looked at my cuts. -Don't tell me you...

-Yeah, I did

-Don't do it again Amy

-But all the pain goes away when I do that

-There are other ways to get better, now let's go to class.

The bell rang, the good thing was that I share the first class with Sophie.

It was time for recess but I didn't wanted to eat at all.

-Let's go the cafeteria -Sophie asked

-Umm no...I'll finish my makeup at the bathroom.

I was going to the bathroom when suddenly

-Hey, you fattie! -someone yelled at me

Oh no, no again.

__________________________________

So I hoped you liked it, I'll be uploading the next chapter soon! :)