Blond haired, Blue eyed ~•~7~•~

• Dedicated to Kaleb Steven

As I walk through the crowd of dancing, drunk, people I slowly got a headache from the loud bumping music and the smell of a somewhat toxic gas that filled my nostrils. It was a combination of sweat, alcohol, and a light hint of weed. I lost Len not long after we entered this place and I couldn't find anyone familiar. In most cases I would just leave or hide in a safe place, but this time I really did want to have fun at a party. 

 So instead of being a party-pooper, I decided that after a few drinks I should losen up a bit....not a good idea! 

 I sat at the not-so-mini mini bar that was along the left side of what I hoped was the dance floor. Personally, I've never really drank much, just the glass of imported wines and champagnes on special occasions. So I didn't know what to get. "And what would you like to drink ma' lady?" Asked th bartender. 

 I looked at him blankly. For at least 38 seconds before I jumped from surprise as someone gave him my order. "She'll have a glass of Pepsi cherry" said a familiar voice, that I felt I went too long without hearing. I looked up the confused bartender to the unreadable face of Zilleon. I don't know why but I feel like I made him mad. 

 " Hey you didn't have to order for me! And who said I wanted soda?!" I blurted. This is not what I wanted to say! 

 " As you can see I did." he replied with the same unreadable face, I looked into his eyes but couldn't see how he felt clearly. 

 " And why do you care?!" I countered. Ugh! Why am I saying stuff I don't want to say?! 

 Now Zilleon looked a bit taken back by my outburst but still held his look. The bartender handed my drink to me, I took it and thanked him, then returned my attention to Zilleon. " Look, this is a party filled with mostly drunk horny teenagers" he started. 

 " Gee, I didn't notice " I gasped jokingly before taking a sip of my soda. Slightly happy he picked my second favorite kind of cola. 

 He let out a sigh of frustration before continuing " I mean, I don't want you to get drunk and do something you regret or something." he said. 

 I knew what he ment by now...kind of, and also I wanted to keep hearing his alluring voice. So I pushed it a bit more. " But you still didn't answer my question. Whys exactly do you care? If anything you should be making sure your friends aren't drinking and what not." 

 '. . . .Wow Rin. . . .Not the best way to say that, is it?

 I could tell by the look of Zilleon's face that the answer to my own thoughts was. . . NO! He didn't look unreadable at all anymore, in fact he was an open book. I could practically read what he was thinking...and it isn't good. I saw regret, hurt, and sadness a combination of feelings I felt many times before. Not a good combination. 

 " Ah...sorry..that was harsh" I said feeling like an complete utter jerk! 

 Then he looked like he wanted to say something but decided that silence was a better choice. Instead he turned and left. Leaving me at the bar. The bartender gave me a look of sympathy, adding a lingering sting to my heart as I walked away aimlessly with my glass of pepsi at hand. 

Where's Lenny when you need him? I thought to my self before walking into a random room on the second floor. I gasp and almost dropped my soda at the sight I just witnessed. . .