11: Shadows of the Past

Start from the beginning

Blake: The only thing is... I wouldn't know where that would be.

Sun: Well when I was still in the ship, I overheard two guys talking about a huge shipment of Dust shipped from Atlas.

Blake: Like how huge?

Sun: Like Schnee company large freighter ship huge.

Blake: You're sure about this?

Meanwhile with Weiss and Yang...

Yang just came out of a random store with a disappointed face. She then waves to store owner, thanking them before sighing in annoyance and frustration.

Yang: This is hopeless!

She then glances to a nonchalant Weiss, who was filing her nails

Yang: You don't care, do you?

Weiss places down the file and stands up from her chair.

Weiss: Don't be stupid, of course I do. I'm just worried of what she'll say when we find her.

Yang, having had enough of Weiss's attitude, walks off with Weiss calling out to her from behind, saying "The innocent never run Yang!", which made Yang contemplate a bit.

Meanwhile with Ruby, Boboiboy and Penny...

The three of them were now making their way downtown, Penny was trying to make a conversation with Ruby while Boboiboy trudged on behind them. Due to how tiring triple split was when done for extended periods, he was still in depowered mode and tired.

Penny: So! Is Blake both of your friends?

Ruby: Yes she is.

Penny: But... your mad at her.

Boboiboy: No...

Ruby: Yes-I mean no. I mean Weiss is.

Penny: Is she Blake's friend?

Ruby: Well that's kinda in the air right now...

Penny: But why?

Ruby: Because she's... she might not be what we thought she was originally.

Penny lets out a gasp and concludes that "She's a man?!"

Ruby: No, no, Penny, she's... I don't know what she is.

Boboiboy: Well... *pant* from what I think... she used to be part of the terrorist group the White Fang...

Penny: In any case, I may not have many friends... but if I did, I'd want them to tell me as much as they can about themselves to me.

Ruby: Me too...

Boboiboy: I for one know that she is a good person. I dunno if I told you before, but I had a friend named Fang. He also had shadow powers too. At first, I thought he was the enemy, but turns out... I just had to get to know him better.

With renewed vigor, Boboiboy pumps his fist up saying, "Let's get her back so we can know her better!" This action made Ruby smile, seeing at least someone else wholeheartedly believes that Blake is still on their side.

Meanwhile with Blake and Sun...

Both Faunus huntsmen-in-training were now lying low as they spy on the aformentioned dust shipment.

Sun: 'Scuse gotta get a snack.

Blake: Alright but be quick.

Sun then leaves to get something to eat. Blake then monolgues to herself Bout hoping Sun was wrong. She was hoping that maybe, just maybe, Sun was wrong. But a feeling inside her says otherwise. She then stares in confusion as a boy with raven black hair and crimson eyes comes out and walks over to the guards.