Twenty-Five

SEUNGMIN

"Feel better now?" Chan calmly asked as he pats my head.

"Mhm," I murmured.

"Just remember, I'm always here if you ever needed someone to cry on, okay? Stop hiding your feelings Seungmin. It's not healthy."

"I'm sorry, hyung.. but thank you. Really, thank you. I never thought I would actually be able to release my feelings."

He giggled, "You can't fool me Seungmin. I can see in your eyes very well that you're not fine."

I smiled at him, "Now you're talking like a mother, hyung."

He smiled back. "Maybe because I really am a mother figure to the 7 of you?"

And we both chuckled.

"Hyung, it's getting late. I think I should check on Hyunjinnie before I go to sleep."

"Why? Where is he?"

"He said that he was going to practice with Miyoung, so I'm going to the campus right now to check on them."

"You're such a sweet boyfriend Seungmin." He replied with a chuckle and I returned with a smile.

* * * * *

HYUNJIN

"One, two, step. One, two, step. One, two, step." I continuously say as I guide Miyoung through our dance. "There, you're getting it!"

She giggled, "You're such a good lead, Jin-ah. I can't believe I'm actually having you teach me when I have been learning ballroom dancing since I was 5 years old."

"Well, maybe you forgot?"

"Yeah, that must be it."

And we both laughed. We both continued our dance until we were finally reaching the end.

I turned her around and for our final pose, I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrap hers around my neck and we rested our forehead on each other, staring into each others eyes.

"Jin-ah, I really missed you." She whispered.

"Miyoung..."

What the fuck am I doing?!

"I'm sorry for leaving without saying anything... but I swear, I did love you."

"Miyoung, stop. We shouldn't be talking about this."

"Jin-ah... I know you already have Seungmin. But if perhaps... will you let me enter your heart again?"

Hwang Hyunjin, get the fuck off her. You already have Kim Seungmin, for fuck's sake!

"Jin-ah... I still love you..." She slowly leaned closer, gazing at my lips but then I have come to my senses so I quickly pushed her away.

"Miyoung, stop. Please, stop. This is wrong, this is so wrong. I'm with Seungmin now."

"But Jin-ah-"

"No, just... stop. Please, I don't wanna hurt Seungmin."

* * * * *

SEUNGMIN

I'm tired. I'm fucking tired.

I ran away immediately after seeing that painful scenario I just witnessed between Hyunjin and Miyoung.

What did I do to deserve this? I did everything. I hid the pain, just to make him not worry. And this is what I will receive?

Fuck it.