Twenty-Three

SEUNGMIN

After my talk with Hyunjin, I felt a lot better about Miyoung. He gave me assurance and I think that that was enough.

We only have 4 days before the performance. Daehwi and I have already mastered the choreography and agreed that we are already in sync. From this day on, we focused more on synchronizing our voices to make the harmony between us sound better.

"Damn, your voice is really good, Kim Seungmin," Daehwi said after we just finished practicing the song.

"Who said Lee Daehwi's song is not any better?"

We both laughed and left the recording room to proceed to the dance room. There we saw tons of students practicing their dance. My eyes landed on Hyunjin who was currently dancing with Miyoung.

As usual, they look so good together.

I slap myself to remove those thoughts and focus on what Hyunjin told me. He only loves me, only me. I smiled at that thought which made Daehwi laugh out of nowhere.

"What?" I questioned.

"You just look so funny, daydreaming about your boyfriend." He smirked.

I blushed, "S-stop!"

He chuckled, "I'm guessing you worked things out?"

I nodded, "Things are better now."

"Well, that's great. I'm happy for you, my friend. I wouldn't want to see Kim Seungmin crying again."

I smiled, "Thank you Daehwi."

* * * * *

"Ow!" The girl whined as I bumped into her accidentally. She groaned as she saw my face. "Talk about bad luck." She said as she rolled her eyes. "Why the fuck do you keep on bumping into me, Kim Seungmin?"

"Oh, sorry." I apologized emotionlessly.

"Seungmin, you don't really have to apologize to this bitch." Someone from behind suddenly said.

Soomin rolled her eyes, "Park Yunhee, you're really such an idiot for hanging out with this weirdo."

"Oh I'm sorry but I'd rather hang out with a real person you call a 'weirdo' than plastic bitches."

Soomin raised her hands, ready to slap Yunhee but she was too fast to grab her in the arm. "Stop trying to act superior here, Yoon Soomin. And I'm telling you, stop bothering Kim Seungmin."

Soomin pulled her arms away and gave the two a final glare before she walks away.

"Not gonna lie, but you look so cool whenever you sass Soomin off," I commented.

She chuckled, "She's a bitch anyway." She paused for a moment before facing me again. "Seungmin, I heard that..."

I tilted my head in confusion at the sudden statement.

"Umm, that... Oh Miyoung is back."

"You know her?"

"I think a lot of people do. She's famous for being Hwang Hyunjin's first love."

"Oh."

"Are you okay?"

I gave her a smile. "I trust Hyunjin."

She smiled back. "I'm glad that everything is going fine between the two of you."

Just when we were walking in the hallway, we saw Hyunjin and Miyoung together with a laugh on their faces. I turned around to walk away but Hyunjin called out.