Fifteen

SEUNGMIN

I yawned as I got out of bed after being woken up by Felix 8 times. I couldn't sleep last night because of thinking about what happened to me and Hyunjin.

"Geez Kim Seungmin, why are you so difficult to wake up!" Felix whined.

I went to the bathroom to take a bath and prepare for the day. I didn't sit at the dining table. Instead, I grabbed some bread, put it in my mouth, grabbed my bag, and went towards the door.

"You're leaving already?" Felix asked.

I hummed in return, my mind still unstable because of my sleepiness. I ate the bread on the way to the campus. I was early so I went straight to the library. I took out some books and tried to read them but after a while, I fell asleep.

Luckily, I was able to wake up at 6:45 since my class is at 7:00. I fixed my things and went straight to the locker. My mind was still unstable since I needed more sleep. As I was done arranging my stuff in the locker, I closed it and saw him.

Hwang Hyunjin, leaning against his locker next to mine, staring right into my eyes.

My eyes widened in shock like I forgot that I was even sleepy. "Hi," He said.

I quickly turned around and ran away from him. I still couldn't face him after what happened. Nuh-uh-uh.

I went straight to my Chemistry class when Hyunjin suddenly entered the room. I forgot that we were classmates in this subject and I was sitting beside his seat.

Shit.

He sat beside me and stared at me. I didn't bother to look in his direction because it would be too awkward.

"Seungmin—" He was cut off when the professor arrived and started the class.

Class ended and I was still avoiding him. I ran away from him immediately and he chased me afterward. I immediately went to my next class which was Geometry. Surprisingly, he went in as well and sat next to me.

"What are you doing here? You're not even my classmate in this subject." I whispered.

"Kim Seungmin, do you even know that there's a term called 'sit-in'?" I just rolled my eyes at his statement. "Look, can we talk?" He asked.

I could feel my face heating up as I remember what happened last night. I looked away from him to hide my flustered face. "U-um... we have nothing to talk about."

"Oh really? I wanted to talk about last—" I immediately covered his mouth with my hand as I didn't want to hear further of it. The professor arrived which made Hyunjin lose his opportunity to talk to me again.

Class ended and I fixed my thing immediately and dashed out of the room but before I could do so, Hyunjin grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Hyunjin asked with intimidating eyes.

"I—uh..."

"Is it because of what happened last night?" I hid my face from embarrassment. He put his hand on my chin and lifted it to face him. "Seungmin."

As soon as my eyes met his, I could feel my face heating up. I couldn't face him, after all. I let go of his grip and went immediately to my next class which is Philosophy.

Great. I'm going to have to be with him again.

I entered the room and saw Yunhee so I immediately sat beside her.

"Seungmin! So? How did it go?" Yunhee curiously asked.

I raised my brow in confusion. "What do you mean?"