Chapter 19 ~ Betrayal

Rainbow's POV:

It was lunchtime, Applejack and Rarity were in front of me cuddling.

I couldn't hate but feel jealous. Applejack was crushing on me, and all a sudden she forgot about me. She moved on and was with Rarity.

I mean, they weren't official or anything, but it was so damn obvious that they were together.

"Soooo, Twilight... Did you write anything else in the shipping book?" Pinkie asked, looking at Twilight with a huge grin.

"As a matter of fact, I did."

"What's this 'shipping book' ya'al are talkin' 'bout?" AJ asked. Rarity kissed Applejack on the cheek.

What happened at that sleepover?

"I made a shipping book! You get to draw fanart and make Fanfictions of you and Rarity!"

"Twilight, did you bring this supposed shipping book, to the lunch table?" Rarity asked.

Twilight nodded, she got something out of her lunchbox. And boom, that chaotic notebook was on the lunch table.

Pinkie grabbed the notebook and flipped to a page. She looked up. "I don't see anything..."

"Its on shipping wars."

Pinkie flipped a few more pages. "... And what is this?" She slammed the book onto the table so we all could see it.

The whole entire page filled with Flutterdash. I looked at Fluttershy, who blushed a bright red.

I grabbed the notebook, immediately closed it, and handed it back to Twilight.

"You're dead to me," I said to her, and continued to eat my lunch.

"So Rarijack, how was your little date after the party?" Pinkie asked. I swear she was trying to kill me. She knew that I liked Applejack, why was she making this so hard on me?

"Did you guys have fun?" Twilight asked, wiggling her eyebrows. My God, did the shipping get to her too?

"We did!" Rarity replied bodly, which made Applejack blush red. 

I couldn't help it anymore. "Hey AJ?" She turned to me. "Can you meet me after school, behind the school?"

Rarity eyed me suspiciously. "Of course Rainbow, why though?" Applejack responded.

"I wanna tell you something."

Pinkie turned to me, wide eyes. She mouthed something, which I couldn't understand.

A 'lil while later

Applejack's POV:

"Hey RD, you wanted to talk to me?" I asked.

Rainbow Dash walked towards me, a lot closer than I was comfortable with. Rarity wanted to hang after school, so little did Rainbow Dash know, Rarity was standing in the side somewhere, texting her mom something.

"Rainbow?" I asked, chuckling nervously.

"Uh AJ... I know you would never return the same feeling... But I have something to tell you." Rainbow looked a mix of nervous and confident.

"I like you."

Before I could say anything, her lips met mine.

Rarity's POV:

I slid my phone in my pocket. I groaned, what was taking Applejack so long?

I took a few steps to where Rainbow told AJ to meet up. And what I saw, was nothing I could imagine.

The.
Worst.
Possible.
Thing.
Ever.

"APPLEJACK!" I screamed.

Applejack was kissing Rainbow, they were against the wall. She pushed Rainbow off, her face red, she looked at me.

"DID THAT PROMISE MEAN NOTHING? YOU DIDN'T EVEN LAST A WEEK!" I yelled. Tears started to fill my eyes.

I would never find love, would I?

And AJ, of all people? She already saw the damage Fancy Pants did to me, why would she betray me like that?

I ran off, as fast as I could. I didn't want to be anywhere near her.

I didn't want to be near anyone.

I heard Applejack call after me, but all I did was continue running.