Chapter 2 ~ Fancy Pants

"I'll be waiting for love
Waiting for love to come around."
~Avicii R.I.P 

Rarity's POV:

I doodled on my notebook an outfit idea. It was 2nd period, writing class, and Ms. Cheerlie was blabbing about the structure of a "good essay".

Too many jewels, I thought erasing a part of my drawing.

Too little jewels!

I had this argument in my brain for a little while until the person I was sitting next to (Fleetfoot) tapped me on the shoulder and passed me a note. She pointed to Fancy Pants, who was smiling and waving over to me.

I waved back to him and I opened the note:

Dear Rarity,

Will you go out with me tonight?

~Fancy Pants

I felt excitement explode in me and I quickly wrote back to him, "My, of course, darling!" and my phone number.

Through the rest of the writing class we passed notes about our date until Fleetfoot wrote to me:

Dear my dearest Rarity:

WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP, I AM TRYING TO PRETEND I AM LISTENING!

Sincerely, Fleetfoot :-)

She wrote the same thing to Fancy Pants and we stopped passing notes. But I had one thing in my mind throughout the class, my date with Fancy Pants.

Applejack's POV:

I sat in the cafeteria looking at the lunch Granny Smith served us and I sighed. Granny had very strict rules of what they served us, as in the food must non-edible. It wasn't the same as home.

"What's wrong Applejack?" Pinkie asked, she sitting across from me.

I groaned. "This food looks like crap."

Pinkie burst out laughing and we (as in the rest of us) stared at her in confusion.

"Sorry, sorry," Pinkie in between laughs. "APPLEJACK SAID CRAP WHICH MEANS POOP!" (-_-)

Pinkie stopped. "Rainbow Dash was right you guys have no sense of humor!"

I looked around. "Where is Rainbow anyway?"

Pinkie shrugged. "Also if you didn't know Twilight and Rarity aren't here either. So it is just Fluttershy, me, and you."

"Yes Pinkie Pie, I'm not blind," I said rolling my eyes.

"I think Rainbow is in the bathroom," Fluttershy said.

"I WONDER WHERE RARITY AND TWILIGHT ARE!" Pinkie screamed.

"MAYBE THEY'RE HAVING ANGRY TREE-" (Kids, an MLP Fanfic reference)

"Hey, guys!" Rainbow said running up to us interrupting Pinkie. She sat down with her lunch tray.

"Where is everyone else?" she asked.

"Ooh, ooh! Twilight and Rarity are in a room alone and they are making out!"

Rainbow raised an eyebrow. She looked over to Fluttershy and I. "Where are Rarity and Twilight?" she asked.

Fluttershy's turned a little red and she shrugged and I pointed to Twilight walking in with a lunch box.

"HEEEEY TWILIGHT!" Pinkie screamed. "OVAH HERE!!!"

I rolled my eyes. Typical Pinkie Pie, I thought. When Twilight sat down she was about to say something when Pinkie blurted out, "How's Rarity's lips?"

"Pinkie how much sugar did you eat today?" Twilight asked.

"HEY DARLINGS!" Rarity yelled.

"Hey, Rarity! Since Twilight won't respond to me, how were her lips?" Pinkie asked.

"Are you still obsessing over that ship?" Rarity asked.

Pinkie nodded. "It is my new OTP! After Soarindash, Rarijack, Flutterdash, Sparity, Flutterjack, Fluttercord, Flashlight, and Pinkiedash!"

"Wait you ship yourself with-" Flutter shy started.

"-DARLINGS YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS! I got a date with Fancy Pants!" Rarity interrupted in excitement.

"There goes the wedding plans," Pinkie mumbled.

Rarity sat down next to me with a smile on her face. "Applejack, can you believe it?" she asked.

"Sure..." I answered in confusion.

There was a little silence, until Rarity asked, "Aren't you excited for me?"

Pinkie shrugged.

There was a long pause until Pinkie yelled. "RARITY AND TWILIGHT SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"OH MY GOD PINKIE SHUT UP!" Twilight yelled.

I cracked up as Pinkie chanted.

-----------------------------------