Beginnings

~*Weird Narrator Vibes and Intro*~

There were tales of dragons enough to fill a book, even legends of different species of the winged lizards.

[1] Some say that the stars themselves were dragons that have passed away and became a constellation themselves or rumors that dragons share half of their hearts to the nearly dead humans to save a life... But that would come at the cost of sharing that life together.

Then more tales coming to life as stories with rumors mixed together like:

[2] "Once, there were two moons in the sky, but one wandered too close to the sun and cracked from the heat. A thousand, thousand dragons poured forth and drank the fire of the sun. That is why dragons breathe flame."

[3] Even something like becoming a dragon rider just by being marked by them when they were dragonets along before teaching them how to fly and grow into adults instantly when flying through flames, giving them a chance to talk telepathically to the rider.

Then with the stories, the dragons developed magoi to become half-human with horns, wings, and scales in some places on their bodies, which came to a point that they were now called;

~ Dragonkin ~

(Insert dramatic music of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time music please.)
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

[A/N]
Reader basics:

(F/n) = First Name (alongside surname)

(Y/n) = Your Name (without surname)

(N/n) = Nickname

(H/c) = Hair Color

(F/c) = Favorite Color

(F/m) = Favorite Meal

[A/N] = Author's Note (at beginning of chapters)

I know it's short but some more will be added in the future. ☺

DISCLAIMER!!
All credit goes to the original owners and makers, btw shout out to anime magi.
I love you magi...
Oof...

Lastly, I like to point out that yes you'll be a dragon but that doesn't mean you are "OP strong" there are other dragons stronger than female dragons and also dragon knights who hunt for revenge, so please keep it in mind that dragons are sometimes strong and not always invincible.
We all know the Disney movies and fairy tales, right? We all know what happens when there's an evil dragon.

[1] Dragonheart - Movie
[2] Game Of Thrones - Series
[3] Eragon - Movie

That's the list of dragon stuff I'm using for this intro. I have never fully watched Game of Thrones but I have seen clips of it here and there so yeah...