Chapter 7. New outfits.

Začít od začátku

(Without the bag. And with a belt on. Your sword is on your back.)
----

"Thank you so much!" Y/n stood up and hugged Hiccup, not even a second went by before he hugged back.

"Of course." He smiled. "You could take it on later." Much to Hiccup's disliking Y/n slightly pulled away, "No, I wanna try it on now." She looked at Shadow, who had her head stuck in a basket that were once filled with fish.

"If you guide her to the tree stump I'll shift here." Hiccup nodded and began to guide Shadow away.

When he looked back, he saw Toothless spreading his wings in front of Y/n to make sure no one, including Hiccup, saw her shifting.

~No one's P.O.V~

"How do I look?" Y/n asked Hiccup when she got up to him with Toothless. Hiccup didn't respond to the girl, he simply stared at him, Toothless let out a annoyed growl and slapped him with his tail.

"Ow!" Hiccup held his cheek in his hand, sending the male dragon a glare.

"You look... really good." Hiccup tried to find the right words as he spoke, not entirely happy with what he ended up with.

"Thanks!" She smiled and placed her hands on her hip, "Let's get working."

Y/n and Hiccup had tied Shadow to a tree stump with Y/n on her back as they had decided to try out the different tail fin positions by the help of the pedals on her feet.

Shadow, however were only gliding on the wind. The girl changed the position of the pedal, the dragon's feet landed on the ground and Hiccup draw the position down.

"Up again." Hiccup ordered Y/n, she looked at him with an annoyed look. Shadow growled at him while Toothless hit him with his tail.

"Ow! Okay, sorry! Will you please fly up again?" Y/n smiled and nodded at the brunette.

The girl's got in the air for a second time, but the rope between the dragon and the stump snapped, as a result, Shadow and Y/n were sent flying backwards. They were used to flying of course. But not the way they had to now.

"Y/n! Are you okay?!"  Hiccup and Toothless ran after the girls. Y/n groaned as she suddenly was lifted up from the ground because of Shadow stood up.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She responded when she got on her own feet. She tried to pull the string that attached her to her dragon off, but it was stuck, "Maybe not so fine."

Hiccup walked over and looked at it, the hook on the saddle was bent, locking the girls together, "Oh, great." She groaned as she tried to pull at the string again, but it was absolutely stuck.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Hiccup. Y/n." A Viking greets the two as he walked by with a torch in hand. Y/n smiled and Hiccup waved at him.

When the adult were out of sight, Hiccup motioned to Y/n to follow him, she pulled on the string that still had the girl and dragon attracted to each other, and draped the dragon in the direction they needed to go.

The Blacksmith stall.

When they got inside, Shadow curiously sighed her head into a bucket to see if there were any fish, when she didn't see anything, she playfully threw the bucket away, accidentally hitting some tools, making them fall with a big crash.

Astrid were on her way home when she heard the sound from the Blacksmith stall. Curious, she walked there.

Hiccup tried to bend the hook up while Y/n picked up the tools Shadow had tumbled.

"Hiccup?" A female voice were heard from the out by both the girl, her dragon and the boy, "Are you in there?"

Y/n and Hiccup began to whisper-yell about who should go out there, Shadow got tired of them and pushed Y/n out of the doors of the window which Hiccup closed as soon as she were out and then continued on trying to fix the hook.

"Astrid! Hey! Hey, Astrid! Hi Astrid! Um, Hiccup's not here!" Y/n grinned nervously at the girl. Behind the doors Shadow spotted a sheep when she peeked outside. They stared at each other, one in fear and the other in curiosity.

"Look, I normally don't care what people do, and I know you haven't been here for so long, but you're acting weird." Astrid said as she pointed an accusing finger at Y/n.

Something was fishy, a girl suddenly appears out of nowhere and takes the village by storm, and Hiccup all of a sudden got popular and took on his own couple of dragons after she came.

"Well, as you said, I'm new, you don't really know me." Shadow moved around inside, sniffing to everything she could get close to, "No, no, no. Stand still." Hiccup whispered.

When Shadow moved, she pulled the h/c haired girl into the Blacksmith's window. Y/n nervously chuckled as she held onto her side.

Astrid gave her a weird look, "You don't call that weird?"

"Call what weird?" Y/n chuckled again, trying to play stupid.

"No, no, no! Stand still!" Hiccup said louder this time, Y/n heard, but Astrid luckily didn't.

However, she did see Y/n being lifted and pressed against the window doors while she gave a nervous smile to the girl with the axe.

Y/n were suddenly pulled through the doors which closed after her, "Leaving!" She whisper-yelled to Hiccup as she pulled him on Shadow behind her.

Only a second later Astrid slammed the window-doors open only to have them reveal an empty room with a few tools messily laying on the floor.

From behind the girl moved Shadow fast, she ran up an dark way before she took off into the sky.

It seemed Y/n began to get a hang of how the pedals worked.