"How do you get out of here??" I panicked. All I could think was Sami will be at home waiting for me.

"I don't know!!!"

"But you are Gongso! The hero of this show."

"So?"

Ughh I am losing my mind. I snatched the story book from his hand.

"Do you know the ending?" I asked.

"I guess when Gongso kills the villain." He shrugged.

"And who's the villain? Where is he?"

He shrugged. I wish I could kill him instead of the villain.

"You are annoying!"

I started walking ahead.

"Hey wait! What's your name? Wait!! Red lipstick??"

I turned around and he held his hand in air in defense.

"Nourin. My name is Nourin."

"Got it but we should be together otherwise we will get lost."

I have no other choice. I don't even know what is this show about.

As we walked in a town all the people was eyeing us. In a mili second they jumped on Kai.

"Gongso is back!!!"

I stepped back. These people went wild! They must be so happy to see the hero. Hah typical stories!!

"Nourin.." I looked up and I felt my heart beat getting faster as he flashes a smile.

"She is with me." He said and everyone looked at me. I smiled but they didn't care. Their attention again went on Kai. Ugh so disrespectful! Only that I am not a character of this story they are looking down of me.

Something happened! Kai came near me and grabbed my hand surprisingly. I kept staring at his back like a fool as he dragged me to them.

They were five kids who specially caught my eyes. I guess they are also some important characters.

"They are my friends." Kai whispered into my ears.

I looked down at his hand and he let go of my hand. I got it this story is a kid show so like any other show Gongso is an adult but behaves like a kid. Someday he gets some super power given by an angel in his dreams. And for real after he became a superhero then all the problems started appearing! Like hell where the problems and villains were before that?

My opinion : don't make hero so villain won't appear.. Hah.

"How do we end this?" I asked.

"Who's she?" One of the kid asked.

"Ohh me nothing important. Please carry on."

Kai look at me chuckling.
___

"Sorry that for me you are trapped here." All of a sudden Kai said. Boy we are telling me this when we are going to enter the Alghano. This is where the villain is.

"No its fine." IT IS NOT FINE.

"They really need a Gongso. They are in danger. That bitch already took away 20 kids from theirs parents. I guess the reason why am I here is to help them." For the first time I was something different in his eyes.

In one day it's really tough to know a person but in short time he is changing my mind. Whatever I thought of him, he is way far than that. He isn't actually an arrogant. He is sweet.

"The villain is a girl?"

He chuckled at my question..

"You could ask like anything but this!" He chuckled again. "Yes and her name is Pbeerooswoo."