I am right now nothing but mad. Mad at myself, mad at this man here! If we weren't in this situation I would have considered him as hot.

"Ohh come on your brain is no less. Can you call someone and tell them that you are locked?" I snapped.

"I think you don't know me. I am Kai. My every work is done by my people. I don't do anything." He shrugged as if it's a thing to be proud of. I would like to bang his head against the door and break the door but something hit me. His name.

"You are Kai? You are Gongso from the show 'Alghano'?"

He nodded.

"Omg!" I jumped.

"I understand you must be a fan but..." He shyly scratches his neck but before he says more I stopped him.

"No.. My little sister thinks you are cool.." I avoid the eye contact.

I understand my sister has a great choice in men but not in shows.

"I think you never watched any episodes of that?" He asked and I shook my head.

We waited there.. Maybe more than 30 minutes. After a time my body dropped on the floor. I am tried of standing. He followed.

"How come none is coming to help us?" My voice cracked. My throat hurts of yelling. This man here doesn't even try to make a little sound. Arrogant!

He can fool girls at my sister ages with his charm but not me. Men like him are total trash...

I crossed my arms. I looked up when I heard a sound of turning papers. Kai is holding a thin book in his hand.

"Is that the story book of Alghano?" He looked up at me and nodded.

I remembered when the book was published Sami bought one and she was begging to go to the show to have her book signed by Kai. I couldn't make it so I promised her that one day I will make it up for her.

I took off my scarf and Kai gave me a confused look. I handed him the scarf.

"Fine. My sister is a big fan of yours. She would be really happy to have your autograph and also it's her birthday that's why am doing this."

"You want me to give my sign on this?" I nodded. He chuckled a little.

"I don't have pen."

"Aah wait."

I took out my lipstick from my pocket and he made a disgust look.

"No way. I can't give my precious sign with that."

I rolled my eyes but kept a fake smile on my face. My brain was imagining a scenario where I stuffed the whole lipstick in his mouth and my fake smile became a real. Only imagination makes me satisfied...

Suddenly the light went off.

"What's happening?" Kai asked!

"How am I supposed to know?" I replied.

And just in seconds the light came back but the surrounding has changed. Kai and I exchanged looks.

"We are in shooting place?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh so you are the model of our product?" He nodded taking steps in front.

I followed him.

"But this is not the shooting place." He mumbled. He held the story book up and I frowned!

"How!!!"

He looked at me!

"We aren't trapped in a washroom! We are trapped in the story book." He yelled.