The same green eyed man in the red bandana looked up and started shooting all the security cameras, the blonde blue eyed man with the white bandana grabbing the few employees out from behind the teller desks to prohibit them from pressing any silent alarms. His very quick fingers cuffed them behind their back in less then a second, he sat them all in front of the oak desk where he could see them.

The third man with the black bandana was running with his gun up and duffle bag, heading towards the back for what they came for. They were on a very tight time crunch. His dark brown eyes scanned the bank, remembering the parallels to the earlier blue prints he studied.

After the tallest man in the red bandana shot all the security cameras dead without missing a single shot, he noticed at the corner of his eye a figure standing up in a grey pantsuit and sprinting towards the front entrance. The green eyed robber gave no hesitation when aiming his gun and shooting him right in the back so he flew across the floor. The hostage voices screamed out at the violent gunfire as the man that tried to run for his life, fell to the expensive tile.

The tall shooter stomped up to him with no time to spare, seeing the red liquid oozing through the back of his grey blazer. He flipped the victim onto his back and met eyes with him, he was injured and shaking in fear.

"Get the fuck up!" The robber screamed before grabbing his expensive collar and whipping him up as he couldn't stand on his own with the led in his back.

Aggressively, he dragged him back with one hand to where everyone else was, the injured mans heels dragging up the floor. The criminal threw him against the wall next to other people sitting there guarded with their hands on their heads. He grabbed the man by his collar again and propped him up, taking the barrel of his gun and shoving it into his mouth.

"Don't fucking play with me—cause now you're a gunshot victim rather then a hostage." He muttered beneath his red bandana hiding his appearance while the man was shaking in pain and fear.

He pulled the gun back and dropped the victim on his back where he shook in pain. The robber looked around at the terror in peoples eyes as they didn't dare to make eye contact with him back.

He felt a but sluggish in the stomach, now wishing he didn't have such a big lunch at that diner earlier.

"Anyone moves a muscle and the next bullet I fire is through all of your skulls! One by fucking one!" His raspy voice echoed a demanding shout through the still bank, still issuing his American accent.

Everyone stayed still, looking at the ground  between their feet while most held back tears. The red bandana man was the visual embodiment of the devil to any religious hostage in the room, they thought today was the day Satan was resurrected on earth and he was now standing at their toes.

Meanwhile at the private part of the bank, the brown hair brown eyed accomplice with a black bandana was met with a eight foot steel door and a huge circular crank on the outside of it. He put his duffle back down and quickly pulled out his computer and wires, waiting no time connecting them to the keypad that would unlock the door. He could hear the gunshot and screams from the front of the bank, knowing it meant someone shot a victim.

"Fuck." He whispered to himself, letting his accent poke through because he was alone.

He connected his computer and did what he's been training to do, things he's practiced to do in this situation hundreds of times. He had such little time left, he had to crack this code in thirty seconds because the police start showing up within the next three minutes.

The front of the bank still was being held down by the other two robbers, red bandana and white. The blonde man in the white bandana kept his gun held out and pointed at everyone's head as he walked back and forth over his area. He met a few crying eyes and ignored it like always, no one would get hurt if they just stayed still.