Chapter 15

"About the one thing I could never admit."

"What?"

"That I love you..." I still refused to look at her.

The room was still and quite for longer than I liked, then there was a sudden thud. I looked up. Elsa had fallen to her knees right in front of me. She was looking down at her shaky hands. I started to hear an echoing noise of running feet and orders being said, coming from the hall - and our only way out of here. Though I wasn't really planning on escaping.

"Elsa?!" I whisper yelled. She still seemed frozen in her thoughts. "The guards! There coming!" To this her gaze darted up to find mine. She quickly stood up. "Hurry find a place to hide!", I said even though I knew she wasn't going to listen to that order.

She walked over to the wall that was covered with different weapons and tortorous items, and on a hook hung a key. She grabbed it quickly and ran over to me, unlocking all of the locks and undoing all of the chains on me. When she finished she helped me up into my feet. And little did She know notice that while trying to stand, I grabbed the bag Pitch had given me.

And by now the guards have started to run in. They began circling us in. After about a minute we were completely enclosed by every guard (I guess) Pitch had conjured up just for this. Out of the crowd and into our circle walked in Pitch.

"Leaving so soon?", Pitch asked sarcastically.

"Yes. We've long over stayed our welcome." Elsa said straight forwardly. Pitch looked to me after this was said, probably to see if and when I was going to pay my part of  the deal. I nodded to say it would soon be done.

I stuck my hand into the bag full of dust and grabbed a handful, behind my back. With one hand full I dropped the bag to the ground.

Elsa stood in front of me. I leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Elsa?" She turned to me. And looked into my eyes. 'Damn! Why did She have to do that? She's not making this task any easier, then it already is. Which by the way, isn't! '. I stuck my fist in-between us imfront of both of our faces. She looked at my closed fist and gave me a questioning look. I opened my hand, and she took another look, and her expression grew with shock.

Before she could do or say anything i blew it all around her. And so she couldn't do anything about it, I pulled myself as close as i could to her and connected our lips.

A/N:
Sorry for the long wait and the short chapter. I've been getting busy with school and all of the drama going on. But I hope you like it anyway.
Don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

&

Keep reading
                                  -lainey