Chapter 2

Jack's POV

Within two hours I was knocked out of my thoughts from something hitting me. Elsa’s cape. It worried me, so I decided to go search for her.

I saw her heading toward the north mountain and figured that’s where she would be. When I got to the mountain I started seeing foot prints, and followed them. They were a good lead until I got to a ridge with an ice bridge that lead up to the one across the drop. I looked down and saw the other glove Elsa had been wearing. Without thinking I ran across the bridge. And what I saw was a castle of ice that looked like crystal. I walked up to it and went through the door. I just stood there. Then Elsa started down the stairs. She stopped and looked at me.

“What are you doing here? And how did you find me?”

“I was worried about you. And remember when we were kids I told you I would always find you.”

“There is no need. I can take care of myself. Especially here…And yes I do remember.”

“How do you know?”

“Because I’m alone, so I don’t hurt anybody. And here I can use my powers all I want and do whatever I want. Because here... I am free."

“But I thought you didn’t like being alone, and aren’t you afraid you may hurt yourself in the process?”

“No. I will learn how to control it. In fact can you teach me?”

“Sure. That’s one the reasons I’m here.”

Narrator POV

He began to teach her how to control it and other things she could use it for. Over the weeks of training, both began to remember all of the memories they had made as children. And the love that they began to feel for each other before Jack had left.