01

"Where the fuck am I?"

★彡With a loud thump, One landed on the ground, her hospital dress slightly ripping

★彡
With a loud thump, One landed on the ground, her hospital dress slightly ripping. "Where the fuck am I?" She called out, not bothering who heard.

Glancing around, towering trees with no leaves, what seemed like snow (but was definitely not) fell from the sky, grey clouds covered all sunlight and it seemed like the town she wished of visiting, but gloomy, in ruin and covered in goo. Shivering, One began to search for a house to shelter and rest in for a bit, settling for one with a 'for sale' sign on the door. No sounds could be heard no matter where she ran, so it was probably empty.
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
The next morning, One was covered in goo, freezing cold and face to face with a monster. It was exactly the same as the monster she used to draw and play with in her dreams. The 'monster' was always her imaginary friend during her lonely childhood, and the real one was snuggled up to her, making peculiar sounds from its flower-shaped mouth.
One was beginning to enjoy living in her new world, and soon realised that she never wanted to go back, despite how lonely she felt, she was safe. She had her creatures to talk to, who spoke in a new language she instantly understood, and they would forever protect her from harm. Or so she thought.
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
When One went for a short adventure towards a building that was called 'Hawkins Middle School', she could hear all sorts of noises from her old dimension, which she did not think strange because she had never travelled dimensions for that long. Inside, she found school books for all ages in order, and decided to give herself an education.
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
On the way back to her 'house', One bravely went back to the lab and explored the room where she escaped. A large portal covered one wall, and voices of workers could clearly be heard coming from the other side. One gasped when a sound came from behind her, spinning around to find herself face-to-face with a colossal monster that she had never seen before. It had extremely long legs and she used to dream of it being in the sky. Screaming and running as fast as he could, One made her way back to her bed, making the choice to never go any further than the corner shop.
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Author's NoteI hope you are enjoying my book!If you have song suggestions for the top of the page, comment on this chapter :)Don't worry, One will meet Max quite soon

Author's Note
I hope you are enjoying my book!
If you have song suggestions for the top of the page, comment on this chapter :)
Don't worry, One will meet Max quite soon.