But because the moment that dog takes a shit.

He won't be stopping until the entire floor is filled with them.

And fortunately, only a small part of the stage was taken over by dog feces.

Nina, who was wearing a royal gown, was wearing a pair of gloves as she scooped a few of the poops smile dog had left. She was tearing up, her shoulders shaking in disgust.

"Why must I, a princess, perish by picking up dog shit? " She cried out.

"Oh come on Nina, it's not that bad. I mean, aren't you already obsessing over some shit head?" Laughing Jack pointed a finger in baby Jeff's direction.

Nina's gaze followed LJ's and together they see Jeff, lying on the floor, making a snow angel out of feces.

Nina sighed and her eyes sparkled, "he's the best shit head I could ever have."

"Literally, " Masky grunted, wondering what the fuck is going on with Nina's head.

From the other side of the stage, Pup yelled, "you guys better fix everything in there quick! We're doing a rehearsal in a little while! I'll be out nursing Dina for the meantime!"

"Again! We are terribly sorry Dina!" Masky shouted back.

"It's cool, it's cool! Babies sure are a lot to handle!" The blonde girl shouted.

There was a moment of silence and then the slamming of a door was heard.

Walking to the supply closet, Masky sighed, "When will this nightmare end?" He reached out to the door's handle to open it but stopped when he heard moans coming from the inside. He immediately retracted his hand, his face full of disgust. His fists balled up in anger and he began pounding on the door, "YOU OLD GEEZER! HAVE SOME DECENCY AND GO FUCK SOMEWHERE ELSE! THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE!"

"Ara ara, Masky~kun, care to join me and Maria inside here?" Offender purred, another female moan was heard.

"OH FUCK YOU! JUST WHEN I THOUGHT YOU WERE A DECENT MAN!"

Offender chuckled, "Decent? You call me, a monster who feeds on sexual desires, decent?"

"Ah, touche."

"Ahhhh slap me harder daddy!" 

Masky punched the closet door one more time, "shut up!"

Suddenly, Masky felt a ghostly presence beside him.

"Uhhh, Mr. Offender is that you in there?" Sally walked up to the door, her eyebrows furrowed in concern. "Mr. Offender, men shouldn't hit girls." She warned him.

Masky's face was in horror behind his white mask, he tried pulling Sally away from the door but fails to do so. "Sally, darling, I think Toby is in trouble over there, could you scream at him and tell him to do his job right?"

Sally frowned, "but Mr. Offender in there is hitting a girl."

Several flopping sounds can be heard from the inside and suddenly a scream erupted. 

"Sally, Sally, I need you to go to Toby right now. He'll buy you ice cream if you do."

"Okay!" At the mention of the little girl's favorite treat, she began skipping towards Toby who was carrying Smile Dog, attempting to make him stop shitting.

Once Sally was out of earshot, Masky sighed in relief. "Fucking hell Offender, be more considerate and take this elsewhere!"

"You're welcome to join us anytime, Masky. I wouldn't mind."

Masky rubbed the forehead of his mask in irritation. "Look, just hand me the mop in there, will ya?"

A few seconds later, the closet door opened one of Offender's tentacles came out, holding a mop covered in a mysterious white slime. The tentacle shoved it to the masked boy's arms and quickly went back into the closet.

Masky stared at the mop in disgust and immediately handed it to Hoodie who was passing by.

"Go help clean the mess Smile Dog made."

Hoodie tilted his head to the side, "uh, what's this?" He touched the white substance.

"Just go clean up the mess here."

*~*

[A U T H O R]

I have come back from the deepest depths of hell.

Question: How long have ya'll been waiting for this new chapter?

Lots of love xx

//1206 words//