Welcome Home, Boys

The drive home was a slow and quiet one, mainly because the kids were asleep but also because Harry and I didn't feel the need to speak, we were just enjoying the feeling of driving with a full car. I turned my head and had to bite my lip so I didn't coo out loud at the boys, Zayn's head was resting on Liam's shoulder and Liam's head was resting on Zayn's head and they were both fast asleep, it was pretty cute.

Little Niall was sleeping soundly in his chair and tiny snores could be heard when it was really quiet. I feel almost blessed, these little angels are ours.

I still can't wrap my head around it.

I looked at Harry, his green eyes were shining and his face had a small smile on it. I smiled as well, it was obvious that he was just as happy as me about finally getting our kids. It was beginning to get dark, so I sped up slightly because this road lead to the local pub and at night it was utter chaos. 

~~~~~

We parked on our driveway, coming to a pretty quick stop. 

"Whaa?-"

"Where are we?"

Two groggy voices asked. I chuckled slightly and turned around, Liam's eyes were scanning the area, and Zayn was already trying to go back to sleep. Niall's eyes were flicking open and his ittle eyebrows were furrowed, he looked absolutely adorable.

I have to stop cooing at my kids.

I sighed, and after unstrapping myself I stepped out of the car and opened the back door, unstrapping the twins as Harry got Niall out. I shuffled back, allowing the boys to step out the car and look around. I grabbed both of their hands carefully, being cautious not to hold them to tightly.

"What is this place?" Zayn asked, looking at our house in wonder. To me it just looked like a plain, double story house but then I remembered where they came from, it must look like a mansion to them. 

"This is your new home!" I exclaimed, seeing the boys faces light up.

"Really?" They both chimed, and I nodded in response. I began walking up to the front door, watching Harry struggle with Niall and the boys stuff. I quickly unlocked the door and stepped in, the boys following. I took Niall from Harry, earning a grateful smile from him as he took the small case inside.

Niall's eyes began to droop, and eventually they shut and he fell asleep, resting his little head on my shoulder. I wrapped my other arm around him as well, holding him a bit closer so he didn't move around too much.

I walked inside after Harry, closing the door behind all of us. I looked at Liam and Zayn, they were rubbing their eyes, they were probably very tired. 

"Here boys, your room is just up here." I whispered, and they nodded and sluggishly followed me upstairs. I turned into their room, and they looked at the two beds on either side of the room. The room was pretty plain, we didn't know what colours they liked so we didn't want to paint it.

"Okay boys, for tonight one of you will have to share with Niall, but tomorrow we can fix him his own bed." I said, and they looked surprised.

"Y-you mean w-we each get our own b-bed?" Zayn asked, stuttering slightly. I gave him a warm smile and nodded.

"Yes sweetheart you can all have your own beds if you want." I replied, and he smiled slightly.

"That's good 'cause Liam kicks in his sleep."

"Do not!" Liam squeaked in response. I chuckled at the two boys, shaking my head slightly.

"Lets put an end to the bickering eh? Which one of you is gonna sleep with little Niall here?" I asked, and immediately Zayn responded.