2nd day

Jimin's POV:
Getting up early in the morning at 5 I washed up and went to Jisoo's room. I knocked thrice and she opened up. She was wearing a casual outfit and was all washed up.
Yes, the two friends were planning to go to the convenience store for breakfast. While they were talking Lisa popped out of nowhere and was going to tag along with them. She had also brought along Jennie who, even though had washed up was still sleepy.

Jisoo

Lisa

Jennie

We reached the convenience store in about 5 to 7 minutes.
We bought peach juice and ramen.
It really was good even though it was packet food.
After eating it was only 6, we had no work so we all decided to go and play tag.
The first 'it' was Jennie. We really enjoyed the game. Around 6:39 we decided to get sandwiches from the convenience store for lunch. We reached the dorm entrance and saw....... Them!

Hoseok's POV:
After the beautiful boy ran off I was caught with my friends worried looks. I just told them all about the drowning incident. They really wanted to thank the boy. And so did I. I picked up the boy jacket and saw a name tag saying 'Park Jimin's. Isn't this the same guy Jin-hyung and Jungkook were talking about. The beautiful guy with the pink fluff.
When I told those two about it they started bragging about Jimin.
We decided that we would see him tomorrow morning.
In the morning when we did go to his room on the third floor he was not there. We were waiting in the lobby and we waited there like a whole hour before he finally came with 3 girls. Lisa was also there.
I felt a pang of jealousy when I saw Jimin with those 3 and so did my friends. I noticed an their expressions scrunched up in rage.
Other members are quite ok when it comes to possessiveness but it's not OK with jungkook. He is really possessive when it comes to his belongings or his people. Yesterday he told us he fell for Jimin. Now, he sees him with three pretty girls.... This is bad.
As if on cue, Jungkook moves forward and snatches Jimin from the 3 confused maidens.
"He's mine back off." Jungkook growled and god was he in rage mode.
He then turned to Jimin and kissed him on the smaller lips.

Back to Jimin:
I'm shocked. My first kiss Is taken by this devilishly handsome man.
But I didn't hate it so I.
.
.
.
.
.
Went with the flow?
I kissed him back.
Shit! I kissed him back!
He smiled into the kiss and after a long time let go but his hands were still on my waist.
"You three better not touch him. "
I heard him warn and then I snapped back to reality.
"But they are my friends. They don't mean any harm." I said in a cute small whisper whom everyone heard.
They looked at me with a gaze of adoration.
Jin hyung stepped up and kissed me while Jungkook shot up.
"Hyung! "
"Sorry Jungkook. But he can't belong to only you". Hoseok said with a smile and pecked me on my lips after Jin.
"Hehe. Of course we can't back out. He's just too beautiful." Taehyung came up and sucked a hickey on my beauty bone while he gazed at the mark with satisfaction.
Jungkook was angry so he licked on the opposite side of my neck and then bit me. It was only a bit painful.
He then licked the little amount of blood.
I was dazed but then snapped back to look at the girls. All of them were blushing madly and Lisa was taking..
...... Pictures.
"Lisa send me a copy." Jennie whispered and Lisa nodded while Jisoo only sighed.
The three girls swiftly left while Hoseok handed me back my jacket from last night.
After that Namjoon came and packed my forehead while suga slapped my butt. Then I was carried to the 4th floor by the still jealous jungkook.
The whole floor was theirs. It had soundproofing as well. Jungkook took me to his bedroom in the second floor. Yes the fifth and fourth floor were attached.
His room was very nice and cozy.