Chapter1|Perfect

Ryan's POV
Hey guys I'm Ryan well I'm that one popular guy in high school heh...I'm not a brat but ummm kinda bossy right now I'm waiting on my best friends Unicorn and Kyle I see Kyle down the street "Hey Ryan!" Kyle yelled then he ran to me we did our handshake "Where's Unicorn?" I asked "He is...Sick" Kyle replied I sighed then we headed to Ramen High school once we got in I see my crush Tina...She is so cute! I was standing there in a daze "Ryan?" I hear in a blur "RYAN!" Kyle whispered/Yelled "Huh?!" I jumped "It's time for class dude" Kyle explained I nodded and we headed to our class our teacher is Mr.Beer .... we sat down in our desk "Okay class today we are gonna chill because I want beer" Mr.Beer said we all cheered then Kyle went up to me and grabbed a chair and sat next to me "When you gonna tell her?" Kyle asked "I honestly don't know.." I replied I had my hand on my cheek leaning on it then Kyle went to his girlfriend then Tina went up to me "Hi!" She greeted I was startled "A-Ah!" I yelped "S-Sorry y-you scared me.." I said She Chuckled "I'm invited you to my birthday party!" She said "When?" I asked "Next week!" She cheerfully said I nodded "ill be there" I said she nodded and left then I got my phone and played the song "Perfect" I started mumbling the lyrics then somehow the class heard me and started whispered and whispered then my bully Dan started laughing at me then the class started laughing as well I'm embarrassed! I just covered myself in books trying not to be embarrassed then dan was in front of me and took my headphones "H-Hey!" I yelped "Say bye bye to your beautiful headphones!" He said my headphones was the last thing my dad gave me before he died..."Give it back!" I yelled "No.." he said I got up my seat and slapped him everyone gasped he slapped me back then we began to fight then he stabbed (close) my eye with a pencil then Tina and jax (my other friend) tried to break us apart "Tina we need to talk now!" Dan yelled she nodded and followed him outside the classroom "Lets get you to the nurse.." Jax Said after that we had break time I decided to make a move we'll...Dan is Tina's boyfriend but he is the worst person ever! "Hey..." I greeted she hugged me and whispered "Can I call you Cutie~?" I nodded "I can treat you better than he can..." I mumbled "Wanna hang out later?" I asked she nodded then the bell rung "See cya Cutie!" She yelled I blushed madly.
After school...
I got prepared for our hang out it was already night but...I'm a bad boy UwU she knocked on my door (my mom is out to a friends house) I went to the door and opened it "Ready?" She asked I nodded and she dragged me to her roof and it went like this:

I'm a bad boy UwU she knocked on my door (my mom is out to a friends house) I went to the door and opened it "Ready?" She asked I nodded and she dragged me to her roof and it went like this:

"The stars are amazing!" Tina said
"U-Uh!" I mumbled "I'm going h-home" I announced "B-Before you go..." Tina said then grabbed my wrist and she kissed my cheek and whispered "There is a sleepover tomorrow night.." I nodded and left excited.

Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen

Yeet

OwO