"Good morning, beautiful," he smiled almost wanting Blake to throw up after she just brushed her teeth.

"Did you forget the rules," she scolded, realizing that he was now fully dressed. "Eight o'clock to nine o'clock is my private bathroom time. There is a bathroom downstairs."

He completely ignores her as he walked over to the sink, took her toothbrush and started to brush his teeth. Blake's eyes grew too wide for her head as she watched him in disbelief with her mouth opened wide. This son of a bitch. She watches him brush and finish as well as watched him checking himself out while rubbing his knuckles against his jawline. 

The King then turned to her, kissed her forehead and left her in shock, confused, and want to kill someone this her bare hands. He completely ignored her rule. No one has ever don't that except for Ross a few times but not without punishment. 

Blake followed the King down the stairs and into the kitchen. Where Ross was already up and making coffee. "I thought you were at the Pack House," she asked.

Ross stiffed up before turning around from the stove, "I woke up early and came back home. Thought you would like something to eat and coffee is ready."

"I could have cooked for myself," she watched him closely, something was up.

Ross made a complete one-eighty, with eggs and bacon on two plates, "Yeah but you normally leave with just coffee in your belly and nothing else. If I don't cook, you don't eat."

"Not true," she complained making her way to the coffee pot to pour herself a cup. Blake turned to make her way to the table, where the King was waiting for her to join him. Ross placed the plates down on either side of the table as she sat down while glaring at his highness.

Ross took on look at his phone before saying, "I'm late for training. I'll see you later," he announced.

"Aren't you going to eat too?" she asked.

"I already ate," he yelled, sprinting out of the kitchen and out the front door.

With a sigh, Blake started to sip at her coffee while continuing to glare at the King. "Shouldn't you be leaving too your Highness?" she scolded. 

"Eric," he said between bites.

"Excuse me?"

"My name, I would like it if you called me by my name, Blake." Something insider couldn't believe what she just heard. did he just call her name without her title, like he had a right too? What the hell happened last night?

"It's Beta Blake to you, Your Highness. Hurry up and get out of my house, your starting to piss me off," she growled, slamming her cup on the table. "Whatever happened last night doesn't change the fact that you are not my mate. It will never happen."

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because I said so. I don't need a mate," hissed, leaning back into her chair with her arms crossed over her large breasts.

"I think you do because, my little she-wolf, you are mine. I will have you. You will be my Queen. and I will make you the happiest woman in the world because you are my mate."

"Get the fuck out" she yelled slamming both her hands on the surface of the table, she chair now lying on its back. "Your nothing to me! Do you understand! There will never be an us! There will never be a future between us, do I make my self clear!"

Finishing his last bite, he got up out of his chair and walked over her," No you don't. You are my mate, and I love you." she was too shocked to say or do anything while he kissed her on the cheek just inches away from her lips. "I'll see you later, my little she-wolf."