CHAPTER 7

Blake could hear Seth growl from the distance. Clearly, he didn't hear her bluff about killing the other male. It wasn't like she was going to kill him. Or would she?

"Are you ready to die?" Blake called out.

The male before her crouched low like he was about to tackle her. His feet were wide apart and his arms out open.

Blake didn't know if she should laugh or tell the male to stop fulling around. Instead, Blake stood her ground and watched his movements.

What was he thinking? Was he trying to full her with that ridiculous pose? Or did he not know how to fight but that would be ludicrous, all wolves knew how to fight but he looked like he wanted to give her a big bear hug. 

Blake waited for him to make his move and that's what exactly what he did.

He charged up to Blake in a roar, lifting his right fist towards her, dodging it without a problem. He raised his fist again and tried to hit her once more.

Blake dodges every attack as if he was coming at her in slow motion. Was no one a challenge anymore? She asked herself as she blocked his next punch with her arm.

He pulled back and howled in pain. "What the hell," he muttered, clenching his teeth.

Now it was her turn.

Blake smiled and swiftly came towards with a low kick. Hitting her opponent on the side of his knee. Her opponent fell the moment the sound of his bones cracking filled her ears.

Her opponent howled in pain once more and faced her.

Blake stood before him with a sinner grin.

All he has to do was look her in the eye to see he was done for. He could see the thirst for blood in her eyes. He knew then that she was the kind of predator that wouldn't let her pray leave- alive.

"What are you," he whispered in fear.

She wasn't normal. Blake knew she wasn't normal. She hadn't been normal for a very long time.

"I believe we understand now. Now, don't we?" She smiled sweetly before looking over at the Alphas. "I didn't kill him, happy now!" she asked Alpha Seth. Nodding his head in approving, Blake walks towards the outer circle, where the people move out of her way to let her out. "Follow me, children!" Blake barked, waving her hand in the air.

Eric stood beside Alpha Seth, watching the crowd follow Beta Blake like a couple of ducklings. While leaving her opponent on the ground and unable to use his leg.

During the small fight, it was clear to Eric that the male from his pack was weak and that he needed to train his pack better. But Eric could not deny that the she-wolf that he saw in the ring was no ordinary she-wolf.

The bloodlust in her eyes showed that she thirsted for the thrill of the battle. She had displayed a sinner smile at her opponent as if she was feeding off on his fear.

Just remembering how she snuck up on them without making a sound all the way to the time he first meet her in the woods, covered in rogues blood.

Eric nodded head, she was defiantly not an ordinary she-wolf, she was a warrior, a protector, a Luna, and she was his.

Pride swelled in his chest.

After all these years he had finally found her.

He finally founded his mate.

A small smile formed on his face before disappearing from the sound of Alpha Seth's voice, "I'm sorry for her actions, your highness. She can be-"

"Refreshing," Eric grinned, following the crowd outside.