"she means everything to me"

This will be based off of a song by Dodie called "She" and well... its gonna be a load of angst.

In this au, instead of chapter 5 being Kokichi, it was Himiko.

So,
Brace yourself for some angst -Author.

Am I allowed to look at her like that?

Kokichi remembered the first time he had layed his eyes on a girl like Himiko, she was small just like him and she didn't seem like much of a threat. Her eyes were so mesmerizing for him and it made his heartbeat skip every now and then. He was already at a disadvantage huh? Falling in love in a killing game... perhaps it wouldn't hurt though.

Could it be wrong, when she's just so nice to look at?

The boy had to admit, he loved watching her do her thing, playing magic tricks and all. Although, Tenko used to tell him to stay away, even though she'd let Rantaro hang out with them every now and then. He felt like he was pretty much unworthy of even seeing Himiko because of this, its quite a funny thought but he had much more important things to think about. He had thought that maybe this "Stay away from Himiko" thing was better off staying since he really didnt wanna fall deeper in love with the girl, it would only cause him pain in the long run.

[Skip to After the game]

Kokichi, Shuichi and Maki finally escaped the hellhole that was Danganronpa V3. The three finally reached the outside world, moving forward with heavy hearts. Although, they have learned to tolerate eachother, especially because they all lost the ones that they had loved.

A sudden sniffling noise caught there attention, Kokichi was crying again, who knew he was sentimental? he acted like an utter douche throughout the whole thing yet here he is...

The leader remembered all the times that Himiko cried alone by herself and he teased her a bit until she was angry or she was laughing. He remembered when she used to perform magic tricks for them for fun and Kokichi always found them a little bit surprising. Ouma's eyes poured even more, all these memories of her flashing in his mind was unbearable. Shuichi and Maki saw the boy cry and felt his pain, for they both had lost someone important too, heck, everyone there was important in their own way.

"

She smells like lemongrass and sleep..." Kokichi sang out, it caught the other two people there by surprise. Hearing him sing was weird for Maki but not so much for Saihara. Shuichi urged Maki to sit down as he did the same, the two of them listening to the leader boy reminiscing about the girl who he had lost.

"She tastes like apple juice and peach" He continued, wiping the tears from his eyes. Shuichi and Maki simply listened, thinking about the people who they loved as well. However, in their mind they thought... who could ever move such a stubborn boy such as Kokichi?

"You would find her in a polaroid picture..." Kokichi placing his hands infront of him, making some sort of frame and inside of that frame she imagined Himiko. Alive and Free. This thought only made his heart heavier with regret but he still kept thinking about it.

"And she..." He sang as he placed his hands down, still envisioning her standing there looking at him with those eyes of hers. A sad smile etched upon Kokichi's face as he tried to grab his imagination of her. In his imagination, Himiko had hugged him until she had faded in his arms, tears streaming down his cheek, "She means everything to me..."

In reality, he was hugging nothing more other than himself. His whole body crashing on the grass as he wailed in anguish knowing that he will never see her again. If there had been a different way, a way that Himiko could've been there instead of him then he would've chosen it.

"Please God...Just let me reset." Kokichi mumbled, Shuichi and Maki sat him up and they hugged the boy. They all stayed like that for a few more minutes, all crying together.

Maybe
There's
Another
Ending...