Another day with the team and a date (Bonus 3)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Yang(mind): OH HELL NO!! HE DIDN'T JUST- THERE'S GOING TO BE BLOOD! She said in her mind as her eyes get red.

Blake: Um Yang calm down this might be-

Yang then breaks the door and Blake and I were in shock as well Weiss and Y/N.

Yang(anger): WHAT ARE YOU DOING-

She then cut herself off and we all look and we see that Weiss and Y/N are just playing some kind of pirates game. I then see Weiss with the most happiest face and we turn it to a anger and confused face, but for Y/N he was scared. As Yang see this Yang cooled down and return back to normal.

Yang: Oh.. um sorry we just-

Weiss(anger): WHAT WERE THINKING YANG!? WHY DID YOU BREAK DOWN THE DOOR!?

Yang: Oh you see um... we heard you um..

Blake: What are you two playing?

Weiss: Oh was that it? Y/N and I were playing "Sea of Thieves" and I'm the Captain and Y/N is my first mate we WERE going to the island until Yang broke down the door.

Ruby(mind): But I'm the Captain! not you Weiss I'm his Captain NOT- wait there just playing a game why am I- never mind I want to see if I can join.

As we enter the dorm Y/N went to our broken door and fixing it. As he was done fixing it I ask him.

Ruby: Hey Y/N can we play?

Yang: Yeah can we play? it look like fun!

Blake: I too want to play as well.

Y/N: Well it's not my call its Captain Weiss call.

I felt my heart tighten once again, but got it over it and Weiss said.

Weiss: Sure, but do we have to go back to the starting point?

Y/N: Yeah and get them through the tutorial, but it would only take a sec Weiss.

Weiss: Captain Weiss thank very much! very well then lets go back then.

Ruby: Um Y/N is there.. you know a way to change captains?

Y/N: Well ther-

As soon as Y/N was about to say something Weiss covered his mouth and said.

Weiss: Ah ah ah! Ruby Rose you're the leader of this team, but I'M the Captain of this crew okay. So in my defense I'M the leader of this crew.

Ruby: But Weiss-

Y/N: Weiss is right your our team leader and I asked Weiss first so shes the captain. Come on Ruby everyone wants to get a turn on leader okay. He said with a smile.

Ruby: Okay. (mind) But the next time we every play again I'M the CAPTAIN.

Weiss(mind): You know I can't hold it in anymore.. even if Y/N is not royalty, a noble or some rich guy he always finds a way to put a smile on everyone face. I-I love Y/N, but its to late he's in love with Ruby and I envy her... Ruby you're a lucky girl you know.

(Time skip to Ruby being Quartermaster, Yang being the Gunner and Blake being a Sailing Mater also doing up to 3 quests all together with Y/N and Captain Weiss)

Blake POV

After sometime I was reading a book also Y/N was with me. He was setting up a game also has a book I don't know of the book and I can't see the cover, but I have to tell him.

Blake: Hey Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah.

Blake: I know its a not for you to say, but do you remember the first night of Beacon? I mean at the place that we were resting for the initiation.