A new problem with a "Hard" level

You just went though to many things like you fought Will, got on a Nevermore back, save Ruby, fought with the awesome teams in Beacon academy, and your heart is going crazy for some reason. Now you're with your friends in the Auditorium waiting for Ozpin to called them. (Skipping Team CRDL because I HATE THOSE BASTERS)

Y/N POV

Ozpin just announced Team CRDL now I'm just waiting for the other teams.

Ozpin: Jaune Arc, Pyrrha Nikos, Lie Ren, and Nora Valkyrie. You four have retrieved the white rook piece from this day on, you will be know as team JNPR and Led by Jaune Arc.

Nora hugs Ren.

Jaune: Wait! what!?

Ozpin: Congratulations young man.

He then looks at me and I gave him a thumbs up and a smile he then nod. I then see that Pyrrha playfully punches him knocking him down.

Y/N(mind): Don't you worry Pyrrha I make sure you live also get Jaune to be your love.

Ozpin: Blake Belladonna, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, and Yang Wiao Long. The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces from this on you will be know as team RWBY and led by Ruby Rose.

Yang: I'm so proud of you!

Y/N: I told yo-

I was caught off guard by Ruby HUGGING ME OH LORD!

Ruby: THANKYOU! YOU SAID I COULD DO IT BUT I WAS SO UNEASE OF THE WHOLE THING BUT YOU STILL BELIEVED IN ME WITHOUT QUESTIONS!

Y/N(Red as the "Blood Moon"): S-S-See I-I told you... you can do it.... Um Ruby you do know your um...... crushing me r-r-right.

Ruby: Oh! sorry! (lets go of you)

Y/N(blushing): You um.... give good hugs.(mind) THAT'S BEST ANSWER I CAN GIVE! ARHA! FUCK MY LIFE!

Ruby(blushing): Oh, um thanks.

Ozpin: Finally, Y/N L/N and Will Carter. May you two give me the boxes that you have retrieved.

Will and I gave our lock boxes to Ozpin. He then pull out a key and open them Will box contain a Black bishop piece and in mine it was a white knight piece I wonder why. A few moments later it clicked and I was in "The Red Ring of Death" freaking out in my mind.

Y/N(mind): OH MY GOD DON"T TELL ME OZPIN!

Ozpin: From the shortage of students this year I have made two duplicates of the artifacts we have here. Will Carter have retrieved the same artifact as team CRDL he'll be there fifth member and Y/N L/N retrieved them same as team RWBY so he'll be there fifth team member as well.

I was in the Abyss with my boy Artorias when he said that.

Ruby: YOU'RE IN OUR TEAM!!!!! YAY!!! she says as she was hugging you.

Y/N Windows XP has stop working.

Ozpin: Looks like things are going to be an interesting year. he say as he sip some coffee from his mug.

A few moments later I rebooted and I see that my new team is leaving but I need to talk to Ozpin.

Y/N: Hey guys I need to talk to Ozpin for a little so you guys go ahead I meat you there,

Ruby: We'll message you where our dorm is also see you later.

Y/N: Thanks Ruby see ya later.

I then ran to Ozpin direction to speak with him.

Y/N: Oi! Oz I think were going to have problem soon also I need to speak with but not here somewhere that no one can hear us also bring Gynlda.

Ozpin looks at you and see you that you aren't joking around.