Forgiveness and the Truth

After that long and rough day I've been through a lot lately. But the good part about this is that were in Goodwitch class today and I want to try a new style that NO ONE in Remnant know.

Y/N POV

Well I'm watching Pyrrha fight team CDRL on her own by the way. Everyone was amazed by her fighting style also how good she is.

Y/N: She awesome.

Ruby: Hey what about me?

Y/N: She's awesome but you on the underhand you are AMAZING!

Ruby blushed but I felt a cold and VERY hot stare from someone that I'm a bit afraid. A few moments later she has defeated the team and I got to say she's badass.

Goodwitch: And that's the match.

Cardin: (Groans) Lucky shot. (Falls over in pain)

Goodwitch: Well done miss Nikos you have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you professor.

Goodwitch: Alight, I know that's a tough act to follow do we have any more volunteers.

Y/N(mind): Wait I though we had a bit of time I mean we should..... did I fuck up the time of day in Remnant..... nah! can't be.

Mercury: I would like to fight him. (Points at you)

I then sweated so much that I felt my whole world was about to change.

Y/N: Alright time to shine. (mind) Yep I did fuck up the time of day in the world.... shit also WHY DID HE PICK ME!? HE SHOULD HAVE PICKED PYRRHA!! wait.... isn't it that a good thing thou.

I then got to the arena but before I did anything I walk up to Ruby and said.

Y/N: Ruby, understand this... what I'm about to do is going to blow your mind also worry so.... don't be because this is about to be fun.

Ruby: Okay but be safe. she was about go in for a kiss until.

Yang: Your taking your sweet time over there. she said in a mad tone.

Y/N: Yup! bye team! ran off.

I can feel her rage in my spine and I got afraid also I can see that Ruby was sad that she didn't get to do what she wanted to do, but in any case I got to the arena. When I got there I see him ready on his stance before Goodwitch can say anything I spoke first.

Y/N: Pardon me Miss Goodwitch but for this stance I need to do something special... can I.

Goodwitch: If it helps you in fighting go ahead.

Y/N: Thank you also I'm not drunk.

She looks at you confused until I did the most dumbest thing I every done. I use my GAMER ability to gain LEI WULONG(Tekken), CHIN(KING OF FIGHTERS), and SHUN DI(VIRTUA FIGHTER) to be able to use Drunken Boxing and go to my stance.

Ruby POV

I was watching Y/N and what he said was confusing until he looked kinda weird and got to a strange stance I have never seen before.