Dad Jokes-Jinmin

(Did not proofread or edit and I know it's pretty shit but bare with me I'm sick, not completely all there😂)

"Jinie~more~ahhh~!" Jimin moaned as he scratched at Jin's back.

"I got you baby. God, you're doing so good~" Jin groaned as he marked Jimin's neck.

Jimin whined as Jin thrust relentlessly into him. His legs were hiked up over Jin's broad shoulders while huge tears ran down his blush filled cheeks.

"Jin! Close!" Jimin warned as he arched his back and let out a loud moan.

"I am too baby~ same time."

Jimin bit his lip as he tossed his head back against the pillow. Jin rotated his hips in rhythm with Jimin bouncing on the bed based off of how hard he was thrusting into him.

"Ready?"

Jimin nodded as his nails dug deeper into Jin's back.

"Please~." Jimin begged for release.

Jin gave a few more powerful thrusts as he licked a line from Jimin's collarbone to his jawline. Jimin whined from pleasure as Jin closed the space in between them with a passionate kiss. His tongue explored Jimin's hot cavern as he sucked on the younger's plump pink lips.

"You taste so good. Ready, 3," Jin thrust faster, approaching his climax. "2~."

Jin was ready to release as Jimin let out an angelic moan. Jin watched with pleasure as he watched Jimin's eyes roll back and his tongue stick out in pleasure. Jimin came onto his and Jin's stomach which caused Jin to cum inside of him. He bit his lip in pleasure when Jin came inside of him as they locked eyes and kissed.

Slowly, Jin took Jimin's legs off his shoulders before reaching over to the nightstand and getting some tissues. He wiped his stomach and Jimin's before throwing it away and placing a kiss on the younger's forehead.

"I love you Minie."

"I love you too Jinie." Jimin responded with a smile.

Jin just booped his husband's nose making a giggle come from the smaller. He laid down as Jimin rolled over so he could look at Jin. Jin wrapped an arm around Jimin's waist before bringing him close and pulling the covers over them. Jimin rested his head against Jin's chest as he listened to his heartbeat, slowly lulling him to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Jimin woke up with a pain in his ass and a splitting headache. He turned around and saw Jin still fast asleep and couldn't help but smile. That was until he felt the urge to throw up. Without a second to spare, he put on an oversized shirt and was out of bed and running to the restroom. He threw open the door and hunched over to the toilet as he puked up everything he had eaten in the last 24 hours. Tears started to form in the corners of his eyes as his throat burned from all the liquid coming up.

Jimin heard footsteps approaching him as he saw Jin coming in wearing sweatpants with a worried expression on his face. He didn't have time to dwell on it too long before he felt another wave of sickness hit him hard and his head was back in the bowl. Jin knelt down next to Jimin and rubbed circles along the smaller male's back soothingly.

"It's ok Minie, just breathe." Jin spoke softly.

Jimin flushed the toilet but stayed down as he breathed heavily into the toilet. Jin grabbed Jimin's arm to help him stand up and brush his teeth but the smaller quickly pulled his arm away to puke again when he felt the bile rise. The two stayed like that for almost 2 hours until Jimin felt as if he had nothing else to throw up. He still felt insanely nauseous and his body wanted to keep throwing up more but there was nothing left. Jin helped Jimin up and brought him over to the sink to brush his teeth. Once Jimin finished brushing his teeth he grabbed onto Jin's arm as the taller was turning away.