Come Back Home-Jikook

Jungkook was working late in the office as the sound of the keys he was hitting filled his ears. His eyes were becoming heavy as he pinched the bridge of his nose. He kept yawning and rubbing his eyes but the tiredness wouldn't go away. Just then Jungkook's phone went off with a message from Jimin. Jungkook took his hands away from his face as he opened the message from Jimin.

Jungkookie, are you coming home yet?

Jimin text Jungkook. Jungkook just sighed as he looked at his computer then back down at his phone.

Sorry Minie I'm backed up with work. Won't be home for a while.

It broke Jungkook's heart a bit to tell Jimin that he wouldn't be able to go home right now. Jungkook's phone went off again as he looked at Jimin's message.

You can't bring your work home? Please, I miss you <3

Jungkook sighed. It wasn't the first time that Jimin said he missed him. He didn't blame him. Lately he had been staying at the office late which left Jimin at home alone. Jimin didn't really like being home alone for long periods of time, he got bored quickly and started to become paranoid of his surroundings sometimes.

Sorry Jiminie I'm trying to finish so I can go home.

Jungkook sent the message and laid back in his office chair as he looked up at the ceiling. Meanwhile, Jimin was at their home trying to think of a way to get Jungkook home so he could relax and be with him. Jimin was laying on his side on their couch as he looked at the empty message box. He tapped his finger against his cheek as he thought, and it finally came to him.

Please? Baby and eomma miss you <3

Jungkook opened the message as he groaned and put his hand over his eyes.

"Jeon Jimin you fuckin' guilt tripper!" Jungkook groaned in the empty office.

He looked back down at the message and saw Jimin sent him a picture of his hand on his five month belly with a little text box saying, 'we miss you appa'. Jungkook just internally screamed as he shut off his computer and organized his papers.

He put them into his case as he turned off the lights in his office and closed the door. He made his way to the elevator as he pushed a button for it to take him to the lobby. Jungkook pulled out his phone as he text Jimin back.

Appa is on his way.

Jimin smiled to himself at home as he caressed his belly.

"I knew you appa would fall for that." Jimin said as he rubbed his stomach.

Jimin turned off his phone as he heard the patter of feet along the wooden floor come running into the living room. Jimin and Jungkook's German Shepard came walking in as Jimin pat a spot on the couch for her to lay on.

"Come here Moonshine." Jimin cooed as he patted the spot on the couch.

Their black German Shepard went towards the spot Jimin pat and jumped on the couch. Moonshine crawled on the couch and laid down by Jimin's legs. Jimin had a gap between his back and the couch as Moonshine squeezed her way in the gap and laid her head on Jimin's belly. Jimin just stroked her head as they watched TV while waiting for Jungkook to get home.

"Such a good girl." Jimin told Moonshine as he scratched her behind the ears.

Moonshine just licked the hoodie Jimin was wearing but in the part of where his belly was. Jimin giggled as Moonshine nuzzled her head against his belly. Jimin continued to stroke her head as he watched the show that was playing.

Jungkook exited the office building as he quickly ran to his car. He started it and drove off as fast as possible without getting a speeding ticket as he looked at the time. It was already going to be nine but Jungkook should get home in thirty minutes so he could have time to cuddle with Jimin, eat, get a bit of work done, then cuddle again but in bed with his pregnant wife.