Jeon Jimin-Jikook

All the members were heading to their hotel in Los Angeles after arriving from Korea and performing on Good Morning America. All the members had been separated into black mini vans. Jungkook and Jimin had been put in the same car as they both sat next to each other and held each other's hand. The windows had been rolled up as the staff were loading all their luggage and equipment into the backs of the cars. Jungkook looked over at his boyfriend and smiled as he rubbed circles over the top of Jimin's hand.

"Nervous?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin gave him a soft smile and looked down as he crossed his legs.

"Little bit, mostly tired." Jimin said.

Jungkook leaned over and pecked his boyfriend's head making Jimin blush.

"Well, how about you and me cuddle and nap when we get to the room." Jungkook said.

Jimin nodded as he leaned against Jungkook and rested his head on his shoulder. Jimin and Jungkook had been dating for 3 years now but nobody knew, only the members and they wanted to keep it that way. Jungkook buried his face in Jimin's pink and orange hair and inhaled the sweet scent. Jimin just looked out the tinted windows as he saw all their fans cheering and screaming their names. Suddenly the window rolled down as Jimin and Jungkook quickly broke away. Jimin sat up straight as Jungkook quickly pulled out his phone and acted like he was on it.

Jimin looked out the window and looked around to see who rolled down the window as he looked out to their fans and smiled. All of them cheered as he started getting shot with bright flashes from cameras. Jungkook managed to hide as Jimin just smiled and waved. (Smile and wave boys, smile and wave). Jimin smiled as he rested his head against the seat. Jimin seemed to mute out the outside world and didn't pay attention to when a fangirl yelled out.

"PARK JIMIN!!!"

Jimin didn't pay attention as he started to daydream until he heard himself being called again.

"JEON JIMIN!!"

Jimin lifted his head and looked around as everyone went crazy. Jimin mentally slapped himself for making it obvious as the window started to go up and Jimin smiled and waved bye. Jimin sighed and softly hit his head against the back of the seat and Jungkook put his phone away.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Someone just called me Jeon Jimin and I made it obvious." Jimin groaned and covered his face.

Jungkook had to keep back that even he had perked up when he heard them say 'Jeon Jimin'. Jimin kept his face in his hands as Jungkook reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box.

"What's wrong with being a Jeon?" Jungkook asked.

"What?"

Jimin lifted his face as he turned and saw Jungkook holding out a small box with a silver ring inside. He had his cute bunny smile on his face as Jimin covered his mouth in shock.

"Kookie."

"I've been wanting to ask you for a while now Jiminie. I just didn't know how you would like to wear my name." Jungkook said.

Tears burned Jimin's eyes as he had to hold them back so his makeup wouldn't run. He bit his lip as he covered his mouth and looked at the ring.

"I really wish I could cry right now." Jimin whispered as his voice started to crack.

Jungkook handed Jimin tissues as Jimin took them and covered his eyes with them to soak up the extra moisture. Jungkook couldn't help but stifle a laugh as Jimin took away the tissues and looked at Jungkook.