*12*

I was so tired of alex bringing boys over. I told him to stop. He did but started bringing girls over.
Alex tells me that they were gonna help me get ready for the gender reveal and he invited his friends.

My look

My look.

I finish and the girls get ready.

~Josh POV~
I was on my phone when I see that their going do a gender reveal for y/n. I call layla and tell her to get ready. Were on our way to new york. How did I find out well. Alex follows people who live here in L.A. and he's in New York so most people know him. And now I have found them. I will get answers.
~End of POV~

A bunch of people start to arrive giving me a bunch of gifts even if it only the gender reveal.
Alex tells me not to stress out much. I don't. A bunch of people take pictures with me. And most invite me to dance. But I was never expecting to see them. I see josh and layla and run to alex. I tell alex that their here and he tells me to go up to my room. I go with one of the girls. Their a knock on the door I get up and open and see its josh.
J: where you ever going to tell me that you were pregnant with my child.
U: what do you mean your child
J: so your telling me that's not my child
U: I need you to leave josh
J: but why i love you
U: I don't think so
J: i would do anything to get you back
U: I'm not surprised.
I hear alex calling me i got down stairs.
A: Hey you ready to know the gender
U: yeah
A: alright

U: ITS A BOY!!!A: ITS A BOY!!!Alex walks up to me and hugs me

U: ITS A BOY!!!
A: ITS A BOY!!!
Alex walks up to me and hugs me. We were both happy. But we had bigger problems. Josh wouldn't leave until we talked and I didn't want to talk. Layla was outside because she didn't want to see me. She got mad at me for not texting her calling her and because I left L.A. knowing I was pregnant with her brothers baby.
Josh then pulled me away.
J: were leaving
U: What NO
J: hurry and pack your stuff and the baby's stuff
U: I said NO and you have Kim and her slutty ass
J: no I have you and that child so hurry up and let's go.
A: Josh she's not going anywhere with you. You might not even be the father
J: i am the father
A: and how are you so sure
J: i slept with her
A: and do you know when
J: that day she went to the party with Kayla
A: You did what
Alex then punched Josh and all I did was stay their in shock. Then everything went black.