*6*

We leave and we go to my house. I unlock the door and we both walk in and he closes the door. I walk upstairs and start changing. I feel someone behind me I turn around to see josh. Standing. Looking at me. Half naked. He walks up to me.
J: did you know your hot
U: are you OK
J: yeah but I just saw an angel
U: hey
Josh pushes me and now he has me pinned on the wall. I stare into his eyes he stares in mine. I feel him getting hard. I start to tease him but failed.
U: already hard
J: only for you
Josh started to kiss me and i wanted this. I kissed back then i had him pinned on the bed.
I was in my bra. I started to unbuckle his pants. He took them his pants and his boxers off. I started to play with his dick. He let out a soft moan. He then turned me around. He started to kiss me on my neck leaving hickeys he took my bra off. Then he went down to my pussy and started rubbing it.
I got up and took off the rest of my clothes.
Josh started to lick me and it felt amazing.
I hear josh say " you look sexy when your wet."
I soon feel josh put his dick inside me and all I felt was pleasure. It was amazing. I then gave him head. We continued on for about 2 hours then he cummed in me. He laid next to me and I feel asleep on his chest.

~Next Morning~

I wake up and and see josh next to me. Asleep he was so cute. I went to the bathroom and threw up. I had to many drinks last night. I put on some random clothes. I realized that I had SLEPT WITH MY BEST FRIENDS BROTHER. I walk to the kitchen to drink water and feel hands around my waist. I then hear josh whisper " I had fun last night". I pulled away and look at him.
U: josh that was a mistake
J: Wym it was a mistake you enjoyed it
U: josh I was drunk
J: and you were amazing
U: josh what I'm tryna say is that night was not supposed to ever happen.......