Chapter 2

Hey lovelies chapter two! A lots happening already! Ahh I think this will be a short story so it may move a little quickly... We will see. Sorry about the changing of povs it won't happen to much after this! Anyway vote share and comment. I hope you enjoy!

3rd person's POV*

It had been another boring day at school for everyone. Everyone but Maddie. She was happy to be away from her house, she hated being there and after her mother introducing her to her apparent new boyfriend. Maddie was thrilled to be away from them both. It had happened yesterday, her mother picking her up from school, she should have known. As they entered the house he was stood waiting with a dirty smirk across his face and the smell of alcohol on his filthy body. Maddie stood watching as his eyes trailed over her body unable to say a word. It was only when he slapped her arse that Maddie had spat out 'Keep your filthy hands to your vile self', that resulted in a harsh smack to her face from her own mother. There was a tinge of bruising but it was barely noticeable. When Maddie had woken today she had found out that the disgusting man going by the name of Dan was moving in. She had practically sprinted to school and was happy to spend the day there.

Maddie and Jess had decided to walk home together while Connor and Brad to chose to walk home together.

On the way home with Brad all Connor could think about was the date he had with Maddie. He was so nervous and kinda shy. Unsure whether he could really do this. He had, had a crush on her for the longest time and honestly he never thought she would have felt the same way, never in a million years. But she agreed so she must feel something. Connor knew he had to make sure he controlled myself, I couldn't allow himself to lose it. And although he is normally really good with control, something about her and the way she smelt, the way her blood pumped made Connor want to forget all the control he had gained. Connor lets out a loud sigh as he continues to question himself.

"Whats wrong?" Brad asks him

"Nothing."  Connor says almost harshly, and although he knows he shouldn't have lied to Brad as he will already know what is wrong with Connor.

"We both know that's a lie. But fine. You and I both know I know what is wrong, speaking about it will help you connor"

Connor doesn't reply for a while but he soon takes a deep breath and opens his mouth to reply because he doesn't want to argue with his best friend, especially when Brad already knows what is wrong.

So they walked silently for a while longer, while Connor spoke his thoughts to Brad but a word never passing his lips. As they came to his house Connor opened his mouth to say " I will see you in the evening for the rehearsal with the others."

"See you later. And have fun with Mads! Don't panic and stay calm" With that Brad walked away and left Connor alone with his dark thoughts.

As Connor entered his empty house Maddie and Jess were still taking their slow walk home, they didn't live too far away from one another and that made it a lot easier.

"So what do you think about the school?" Maddie had asked her.

"Its okay. I think. I have you."  Jess smiled back at her. "But I hope I'll find some more friends soon.."

"I'm sure you will, I'll help you."  Maddie gently smiled at her. "Do you want to come to the rehearsal for Brad and Connor?"

"Rehearsal?" Jess looks confused.

"Yeah. They're in a band. Brad plays guitar and is the lead singer. Connor plays the bass. And then there are Tristan and James. Tris plays the drums like no one else! And James plays guitar really well. They'll be big some day. I'm sure about that." Maddie gave a brief explanation to her.