Chapter 16- Epilogue

*third POV*

It had been simple after that night. It was peaceful and they had all the time in the world to work out any problems there was between each other. After cleaning Maddie up from all the blood it was clear that everyone needed to have a talk about everything that had happened.

As maddie walked downstairs to where everyone else was they all looked back to stare, unsure of where to really start with what they wanted to say. She looks at everyone slowly before walking to the sofa and taking a seat while everyone else stood opposite waiting for their chance to speak.  It's Brad to speak first

'So do you want to tell us what happened? Why we had to change you in the first place?' She stares at him for a moment before taking a deep gasping breath

'My er mother's boyfriend was beating me I guess you could say, for a while anyway. I went home and well I found my mother stabbed and laid lifelessly on the floor, she didn't get the opportunity to really say much before I watched her take her last breath. He attacked me after that and I shouted for Harry, he stabbed me a few times that's probably why you had to change me'

'Why didn't you tell us this happened?'

'I thought I could handle it. I didn't want you involved or worried, you were already struggling to come to terms with the fact we were all soul mates'

Her mates look down guilty and in thought, already knowing the reason why they couldn't help her was from their own faults. Reading their minds quickly she shakes her head and stands cupping both of their cheeks in her hands.

'I love you, it is not your fault this happened. I don't want you blaming your self for anything that happened. It was not your fault at all, You mean the world to me and nothing will ever stop that. Your my soul, my life, my world, my happiness and the reason for my love. So please never think like that again'

They smile as they lean in to whisper a few choice words that had Maddie's body reacting straight away, she gasped breathlessly before Harry coughed loudly to draw all their attentions. Maddie blushes slightly while Brad and Connor look smug as they stand with a smirk on their faces.

'I never want to hear you say those things to my sister again' His voice is set in a deep growl as he stares at my two mates. I hear Louis scoff before he mutters 'You've said worse in your sleep' everyone laughs as Harry snaps his head rounds and a deep blush arises to his cheeks which Louis kisses away quickly.

'Harry, can you tell me why I was told you had died?' He takes a deep breath as I lean into the comforts of Brad and Connor, waiting for him to begin

'Our mother found out what our father and I was. She wasn't happy, we all argued while you was out and when you did come back and sneak to your room, our parents continued the fight. She threw us out which you saw. She wouldn't let you leave and our father couldn't allow me to stay. She said she had proof and would expose us to everyone. We couldn't risk that, we had to fake our own deaths and make it believable which was easier than you would think. I so desperately wanted to come back for you, our father and I would argue dreadfully about it. Our father died a 1 ago. I didn't know how to approach you, it had already been 3 years and you was beginning to get back on track. I didn't want to ruin it, I chickened out so many times. Until I saw you being hurt by that vile man. I couldn't remain hidden, you were so calm when you saw me as a wolf and I was too scared to tell you the truth. I am so sorry, I just hope you can forgive me one day.'

I take in every single ounce of information he could give me, it was making my heart break at just the thought of everything that had happened. As I revisited how I felt when I was told my father and Brother had been killed in a storm. All of it lies. But I also understand, I would have done the same. I can't not forgive him, I just want my brother back. I launch my self into his arms making him stumble back briefly. He held me tightly as I told him how much I love him and that I had forgiven him for everything. That it didn't matter anymore.

After that night, everything was settled. We were all okay and we were happy as a family, although their was more time than not we would argue and fight. It didn't matter because at the end of the day we were family. Bradley, Connor and I all moved into the wolf territory, Harry not wanting me out his sight if he can help it. I loved it though, I worked with the young wolf pups, caring and comforting them alongside Louis, who I had never realised to be so caring, but as Luna that was his role which he loved.

James had eventually told Nicole and although she freaked out for a good week she finally came around to the idea and surprisingly undertook the transformation last year. She was still learning to control all the new emotions, the thirst, her heightened abilities but also the manipulation of water which she had the pleasure of gaining during her change.

Tristan on the other hand fell for a new girl that arrived at the school a year ago, unsurprisingly- due to her scent- she was a wolf and they were destined to be together. It was a struggle however, she was still in love with her last love and was betrayed royally by him and so it took a good 4 months for her to come around to the idea of being with Tristan. He won her over though and they are now in the clear honeymoon stage of their loved up relationship.

It was funny to think how quickly all their lives changed, what they lost but what they had also gained. They were all so happy with how their lives were now. They had forever to love each other and for their family to grow. And to think that they gained the greatest gift, gained the best love of family, friends and soul mates all due to one harmless night. One Harmless Night that they thank and will  never forget for it gave them the world.