The start

As I look into his eyes my body feels as if it freezes. My heart pumps faster and I feel sparks from his arms wrapped around me. He saved me from falling to the floor but what if I fall for him?

'Do you always like running into people?' He smiles

'Only on a Wednesday' we laugh and he lifts me up so I am now stood up straight staring deep into those blue eyes making my breath hitch.

Okay let me explain, it all started when
----------------------------------------------

'Maddison, are you ready yet? You can't keep being late. I am fed up of having the same phone call from the school'

I roll my eyes listening to his whining voice, its all it has been since my dad and brother passed in a car accident. It was never the same. It was my fault apparently and she made sure to weigh the guilt down on me. She only makes me go to school so she has time with out my annoying presence. I keep quiet knowing if I opened my mouth to say a thing she would being ranting about how I am a waster and a brat.  I run downstairs tripping over my mums bag on the way, it was the same everyday. Always leaving her beg on the stairs and at first I had thought it was an accident to leave it smack bang in the middle of the stairs. However, after asking her all she had said was 'Shame you spotted it'. I shake the thoughts from my head and quickly made my way  to the car and she drives me to school. I was late, I'm always late. Why can't I ever be on time or early?

We pull up to the gates I shout a 'bye' and jump out without receiving any response. I take off quickly running into the entrance of the school. Running through the halls where students were all talking in groups, trying to dodge as many people as I could. See I had a meeting this morning with the head teacher because there's a new student, I believe her name to be Jess or something. All I know is she's a music student and I need to take care of her for the day. So I'm running, I can't be late for this meeting.

As I run through the hall way I hear a teacher shout 'slow down, your going to hurt yourself'. As I turn to smile, I run straight into someone, they knock me off my feet, all I could see was brown curly hair as I began to fall. And that's when he ran to my rescue. I didn't even see him appear. I didn't even see him anywhere near me. He caught me just before I fell to the floor, I was now laid in his open arms, I look up to his eyes to see it was Connor.

Okay all caught up. Let's continue where we left off.
----------------------------------------------
After we finish laughing, I go to apologise to the boy I ran into, who has now faced me, as I saw who it was, my heart skipped a beat as I stared back at only the most popular boy in school and my best friend Brad, his brown curly hair always styled so perfectly, his black jeans, white top and leather jacket fitting his body perfectly.

'Oh Brad I am so sorry, in a bit of a rush' I say quickly, smiling innocently which makes him smirk.

'Its cool, are you okay babe? Lucky my boy Con here is so observant' his smirk remains  across his face and for some reason I feel a rush of excitement run through me

'Yeah I'm okay, thanks to your boy Con as you call him.' They laugh as I continue 'Look I really have to go, new student, my job to look after her. But thank you Connor. I owe you one'

'New student aye, what's her name? Well yeah I reckon the way you make it up to him would be if you take him for coffee?' Brad answers for Connor, it causes him to look down, making him appear shy and kinda cute. I smile and look at Brad who seems to be having an argument in his head.

'Her names Jess. And sure tomorrow after school? Meet you at the little coffee shop in the high street tomorrow, I've really got to go. Thanks again and sorry, bye'