Chapter 38: The Secret of the Island

So at this point, I'll apologize ahead, this story won't be exactly like the manga anymore cause I haven't read the new volume yet so I don't know how it continues. The next volume will come out in February so I want to finish this book by then ww Because I think that I'll regret what I wrote after I read the real one which will probably make way more sense than this ww Anyway, enjoy this chapter~

"We are going to escape this island. So please lend us your help.", Soraru asked as Luz stayed quiet for a while before smiling at Soraru.

"Of course I will help you! If you have some genius brain like I think you have then we will be able to finally escape the island with everyone.", Luz said as Soraru smiled in relief.

"Looks like I got to meet you guys again! Long time no see, Urata, Sakata and Amatsuki.

The only people I don't know yet is you.", Luz said as he pointed at Shima and Kashitaro who smiled at him. "My name is Kashitaro. It seems as if you've met everyone else already but it's still a pleasure to meet you, Luz-san.", Kashitaro introduced himself as he offered Luz a smile who returned it.

"I'm Shima. I hope we can work together to finally get out of here!", Shima said enthusiastically as Luz nodded as well.

"Well, it's nice to meet you guys as well. Is that the whole group, Soraru?", Luz asked as Soraru kinda nodded to it confusing Luz.

"As you can see, Senra is not here with us. He is going to search for his sister and said that he is going to come back later.", Soraru said as Urata widened his eyes.

"Oi, why do you know that?", Urata asked as Soraru sighed before holding up the very letter that Senra wrote to Urata. "Well, you threw your letter in my direction and started losing your nerves so I decided to skip through it a bit.", Soraru said as Mafumafu was still confused and decided to ask his questions now.

"Eh? Why do you know Luz-kun anyway, Soraru-san? Why is it like almost everyone knows him except Kashitaro-san and Shima-san?", Mafumafu asked confused waiting for an explanation.

"Well, I kind of met him along with a few other defectors when I got into the White Room...", Soraru explained as Mafumafu gasped when he heard that. "Eh?!

So you tried to escape while being kept in there?", Mafumafu screeched as Soraru covered his ears, giving Mafumafu a tired glare before nodding. "Yeah, better than staying in there and giving up.", Soraru shrugged as Mafumafu was speechless before turning towards Amatsuki and waiting for him to explain himself.

Amatsuki scratched his cheek as he laughed sheepishly before explaining.

"Well... I kinda met Luz-san about an hour ago when Soraru-san and me were together in a group. I would have told you at some point though!", Amatsuki defended himself but Mafumafu just crossed his arms as he pouted not believing him. He just pouted more as he huffed and looked at Urata and Sakata. "And what about you two?

Why do you know Luz-kun?", Mafumafu asked as Sakata stumbled over his words and Urata decided to explain it after he noticed that the red-head had problems telling the albino.

"I was a defector too and met Luz some time ago. And Sakata kinda followed me when I decided to give them a visit and that's how he got to know him.", Urata explained as Soraru listened to him already knowing that while Mafumafu still tried his best to connect all the dots with what he knew and the new information.

"Eh? Eh?! You were a defector, Uratan?!", Mafumafu asked and it looked like he wasn't the only one confused.

Amatsuki, Shima and Kashitaro were also shocked when they heard that. "That's the first time I've of that! Urata, why did you only tell us just now?!", Shima asked shocked as Urata crossed his arms raising an eyebrow.