Chapter 15: The Human Fish

"We found many puzzle pieces while we were opening drawers and everything with the keys you've found throughout the whole room.

Now we just have to put it together and solve the riddle. If you would look here at me you can see that when two puzzle pieces match they fuse together.", Senra said as he saw how tired Sakata was. "I think everyone should go to sleep.

I know you're all tired so at least some of us should take a break.", Senra suggested. "But don't you need any help?", Mafumafu asked concerned as Senra shook his head. "I'll be fine.

You can go and rest. I'll wake you guys up when I finished the puzzle so we can solve the riddle together.", Senra told them.

They slowly gave in as they walked out knowing they wouldn't be of any help right now. The only ones staying were Sakata, Shima, Urata and Senra. Urata ignored him as he investigated the whole room. "Urata, you did enough already.

Go to sleep.", Senra said as Urata shook his head. "Do you really think I should go to sleep? You do know that I am the one who can help you right?", Urata reminded Senra who just frowned in return. "Still, this is a puzzle I'm doing right now.

I don't need your help for that.", Senra countered not backing down. Urata furrowed his eyebrows at that. He then clicked his tongue in annoyance before nodding.

"Fine. Shima, I hate to ask this of you when you probably want to sleep but would you mind staying with Senra?", Urata asked Shima who pointed at himself confused.

"Me? I don't mind but I thought Senra would rather have you by his side while doing this. It's pretty serious after all and you seem to know him more than me.", Shima reminded him.

"That's... true I guess but because he knows me and I know him, I know that he'd rather have me stay away from him. In such situations it's better for us to stay away from each other... but leaving him alone would be bad as well.

I guess a sleep-deprived me won't be that much of a help. Sorry. Just stay with him, Shima.", Urata said looking Shima into the eyes.

"If you say it like that I can't really decline, right?", Shima asked as he nodded. "Then you can go to sleep and rest, Urata. Come back later.", Senra said and already turned away.

Sakata was walking out first leaving only Urata, Shima and Senra who was concentrating on the puzzle in front of him.

Urata, who saw how Shima was worried, tapped him slightly gaining his attention.

"Listen, I'll tell you this because I know that you and Senra must share some kind of bond together and I think he trusts you.

You know that Senra is smart which is why he can solve all this riddles and puzzles, right?", Urata asked Shima who raised an eyebrow at this. "Yeah, he seriously is great at doing this.

I already knew that he was smart. What do you want to tell me?", Shima questioned confused. Urata looked at Senra to see that he wasn't paying attention to them and took a deep breath before speaking again. "...The thing about Senra is that he has... a problem.", Urata confessed.

"A problem?", Shima repeated worriedly. "He didn't tell me anything but I guess his life was pretty stressing before because since I met him I noticed something other's didn't notice.

Senra gets panic attacks when he is under a lot of stress.", Urata told Shima who almost shouted. But before he could Urata clasped his hand over Shima's mouth signaling him to be quiet.

"Huh?! You're telling me that now?!", Shima whisper-shouted when Urata let him go. "I'm sorry! But how should I have told you?

Hey, Shima. You know, Senra gets panic attacks when he's under a lot of stress. Just wanted to tell you.", Urata said sarcastically.