The Flyer (Lyds POV)

"Beetlejuice! Come quick!" I yelled slightly, grasping a paper in my hand.

"Yesssss, babes?~" The sweet ghostlike figure I had been dating for a week now appeared next to me.

"First," I kissed him for a second, as he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up, floating around me in a sweet kiss as he softly landed us on my bed.

"And what else?~" He said with a sweet giggle in his voice.

"Look!" I said, putting the poster in front of his face, as he looked at it I continued. "They're performing Heathers! At the community theater!"

"Oh. My. God!!" He exclaimed, a look of excitement in his eyes, as I had taught him what Heathers was around the time we started dating.

"Oh my god, we could both be in it.. we could audition for Veronica and JD!!" I exclaimed.

"I don't know babes, what are we even going to put my name as?" He asked, clearly knowing we couldn't use Beetle Juice.

"Hmm.. well, what was the name you had before you died?" I asked him, actually kind of curious about it.

"I.... honestly don't remember..." He replied.

"Huh, well. We'll just have to make you a name, then!" I exclaimed.

"Maybe we could try and make it like my actual name a bit." Beetlejuice commented, a hint of questioning on his voice.

"Ooh, yeah, that'd be good!" I exclaim, grasping his hand. "Something like... Ben.. Juarez?"

"Nah, I don't thing I could pull off that last name.. something like.. Ben Justin.. Byers?" He asked me.

"Yeah, that's good! Can you show me maybe what you'd transform to look like?" I asked him, smiling at the cutie demon I've been dating, as he twirled around and appeared just like the perfect JD "Oh my god, you're adorable!" I exclaim.

"Thanks, but you're already adorable love." He giggled, kissing me. "So, when are auditions?"

"Two days from now!" I smiled, kissing him again, as he sweetly held my hand.

"I love you, Lydia." He chuckled.

"I love you too, Bj." I cuddled against his chest as he faded back to normal.