The Dream (Lyd's POV)

We kissed a little longer then we started heading back to the house, holding hands most of the way there. I waved at my parents and led Beetlejuice up to the roof, and sat in our usual spot.

"You know.. I really did wanna get married to you then. Last year. I didn't wanna go along with my parents, but you know how they can be.. they also know I'm in love with you, so.." I said to him.

"I-i'm.. I'm in love with you too, Lydia. I've never gotten along with someone the way I do with you.." He started.

"I haven't even dated anyone before.." We said in sync. We both blushed.

"I'm happy you're my first, Beetlejuice." I said.

"And I'm happy to be yours, Lydia." He said back sweetly.

I cuddled closer to him, moving up and kissing his cheek. "I love you, Bj."

He kissed me back. "I love you too, babes." He smiled, as we both started to drift off.

And this.. was the best dream either of us had ever had.

"Lydia, come on!" It was suddenly the next day and Beetlejuice was playfully flying us up to our place on the roof, and I didn't feel scared. I immediately knew this was a dream, because I cling on for dear life whenever he flies me around. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but it's scary.

Despite me knowing it was a dream, I continued on with it to see what this probably amazing dream would be about.

I giggled, "What is this about, Beetlejuice?"

"Lydia.. I'm.. I'm so, so, in love with you." He said.

"I-I'm in love with you too, Bj.." I smiled, blushing.

"Lydia, would you mind standing up for a second? I wanna show you something I spotted on the horizon." He smiled.

"Okay!" I said, standing up, noticing he didn't stand up with me. "Beetle.. juice..?"

I noticed he was now on one knee..

"Lydia... I love you so, so much, and.. well.. w-would you marry me..?" He smiled up at me holding a black, spider-shaped ring with a red ruby on the abdomen.

"B-beetlejuice! Oh my god, of course! Yes, a thousand times, I love you so much!" I exclaimed, him slipping the ring onto my finger and getting up, kissing me, as I started crying.

"Is something wrong Lydia?" He asked.

"It's just.. I know this is a dream... I wish this was real.. I love you so much." I said, starting to wake up.

"I think I'm dreaming too.." He said, his voice fading as my eyes started to open.

We opened our eyes at practically the1 qq same time. "D-did we just have the same dream?" He asked me.

"Where you, uh, proposed..?" I smiled at him, he nodded. "I.. really liked that dream.~" I grinned at him, noticing from the hues of the sky the sun was rising.