The Note (Bj's POV)

I got her note out of my pocket, I breathed a second before looking at it. I wanted to know what she wrote. At the same time, I was really worried.

I only looked at the first sentence, "My suicide note." and my eyes widened, I dropped the paper, and started crying.

I needed to know why she did this, from her, not from some note you write that doesn't show the whole story half the time.

I put the note back in my pocket without reading more, and went into her room to wake her up.

I opened then closed the door and sat on her bed, raising my voice a bit, "Wake up, Lyds."

She stirred and asked, "Yeah, Bj?" slowly. Even after just sleeping she still looks beautiful.

"I found out the real reason you were on the roof.." I said, looking at her as she got out from under the covers. "i read the first sentence and stopped."

"Why?" She asked tiredly, scooting closer to me.

"I have my reasons.. but.. you wanna go talk on the roof..? We can can go look at the stars and stuff while we talk about... this.." I said. She nodded solemnly.

I stood and she followed, dragging her blanket with her as we walked to the roof.

She sat down first, and gazed up at the stars, as I stood there, looking at her.

I sighed, and sat next to her. I started, "Okay, I'm not gonna ask you that 'why would you do that' bullshit right off the bat. I am eventually, but I wanna tell you something else, first..." I pause, gazing off into the sky.

"W-what is it?" She asks me.

"Do you know how I died? How old I was?" I asked her. She shook her head no, I continued, "I was 21. I had barely tried alcohol, and I wasn't really ready to be an adult yet. I got to thinking stupid things, saying life is pointless, that we'll all die eventually, we just don't know how or when. Stupid thinking on my part. I might have actually been able to be a normal guy if I didn't.. well..." I cried, she looked at me sadly.

"Well what?" She asked.

"... the way I died was, I killed myself. Hung myself. Whatever. No one really cared about me back then, that's why when I met you, and you still have a longer life and better situations ahead of you... I had to stop you from jumping off here. I could tell, you could get people to like you, and you wouldn't end up like me, dying alone without a single soul to care about me..." I looked down, crying more. I've been meaning to share this with her anyways, but the way it arose just made it sting.

"Beetlejuice..." She started, grabbing my hand as I blushed and looked at her, "You're wrong about no one caring for you right now, because I do. You're my first ever friend, and you kept me from having to deal with putting that weight from killing myself on my dad's shoulders. It would've hurt him a lot.. I'm really glad I met you Bj-"

I cut her off, "Then why would you wanna try and do this again?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY NOT SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER

If any of you are curious, that is the cannon way Beetlejuice died, it's just never mentioned in the media the character's in. This part was short but sweet, next part coming soon, thanks for all the reads!!