Lunch (BJ's POV)

Lydia got her lunch out of her bag, then found me and said, "Hi Bj."

"Hey babes! Lunchtime?" I asked, excited to see her again, I had slept through most the day now.

"Yep! I wanted to talk to you while I eat." She replied.

"Okay!" I hopped out of her bag and asked, "How's your day going so far?"

She started, "It's sucked... this girl I being a female dog to me again-"

"Who?!" I asked, cutting her off and standing up, I'm ready to seriously haunt a bitch if they're messing with Lydia, she does not deserve to be bullied, I know the only thing kinda rude she's ever done is be sarcastic, and that's not even that rude, so

"Woah woah, calm down Beetlejuice. We can't scare her and you know that. No matter how much I'd love to..." She said. I knew she probably wanted to, but I literally can't and she probably doesn't want me to get in trouble. We are best friends, after all.

I sighed, "That sucks.. well..." I sat closer to her, "you have me here. It'll be okay."

She smiled at my tinier self, "You're the best, Beetlejuice."

I blushed and rolled my eyes jokingly, "Aw, thanks babes." 

Even if i can't haunt this girl for Lydia, I still wanna be here for her while she wants me here.

Fuck this.

Once we get back to Lydia's house I'm going to the Netherworld to quit my stupid job again.

Lydia is more important than anything I could or should be doing there...