epilogue

"Mommy? Mommy? MA!"

Trina snapped away from her horrendous thoughts.

Happy she was able to snap back to reality.

"I'm sorry, baby."

Tiara skipped to her mom who was calmly breast-feeding. "I think Appa calling you! Your phone keeps ringing." The seven year old handed her mom her cellphone and sat besides the two on the couch.

"Thank you, baby." Trina moved up and stared at her phone screen. It was a number clearly not saved in her contacts. She shrugged it off. Assuming they wouldn't call again.

"It keeps stop ringing, Mommy."

"It's the wrong number. Go put on your pjs before your dad comes home for dinner, okay?"

"Okay!"

Left alone with the newborn, Trina stared at the number on her screen once more.

3 missed calls.

"You keep calling and hanging up..."

She shrugged again and smiled at the child in her arms. The eyes took her back at the resemblance.

The resemblance of Jimin. The baby's late father.

Someone she actually fell in love with, but took for granted before it was too late.

RING RING RING

She rolled her eyes. Annoyed that she couldn't think to herself for once.

She picked up her phone and answered without even looking at the caller ID.

"Yo! Hello?"

"Hey."

She knew the voice was familiar, but she couldn't quite put a finger on it.

"Trina?"

"Yeah? Who is this?"

"Don't play. I'm coming back to see my baby."

✏️

y'all know i never end a story without saying thank you.

thank y'all so much for the support on this story.

one of my most popular stories.

this is the beginning of an amazing series and since a lot of y'all were telling me to do the yugyeom vs. jungkook book next,

your wish is my command! ❤️

i just published the book summary! check it out :)