𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Trina woke up with a sweat. She looked at the person beside her and heavily breathed.

"Hey baby, you okay?"

She let go of her grip on the sheets and grabbed the face.

"Oh, thank God." She exhaled at the feel of her fiancé. "Jimin..."

The blonde stared at her with droopy eyes and a warm smile. "You okay?..Bad dream?"

Trina sighed and laid back down. "Yes and no, I don't want to talk about it."

"Noted."

The girl snorted and closed her eyes. "I'm never drinking before bed again. I'm so hangover from last night."

"Well it was our engagement celebration. There's no way you couldn't drink without people thinking you were pregnant."

Trina playfully slapped Jimin as he laughed to himself. "Oh shut up, Jimin."

The male smiled and sat up. "Breakfest's on me. Wanna go out? I hate being on my bed all morning."

"Jiminnn, we just woke up."

"Baby I know, but still—", he playfully pushed her while she grabbed his hand for support. "Besides, I have to change these sheets. You were really nasty last night."

Trina pinched her nose out of cringe and got up. "You're cancelled Jimin Park."

Jimin laughed and sat up after laying a peck on the opposing lips. "Will Tiara be at the dinner tonight along with your parents?"

Trina slapped her forehead. Totally forgetting that last night was the party with her friends, now tonight she had to break the news to her parents.

Also the night...Trina was going to break the news to her daughter.

"Yeah. Yeah. Ugh. I'm so nervous."

"You're nervous??", Jimin gawked, playfully. "I'm the nervous one! She doesn't like me!"

"She doesn't know you, honey. She'll love you."

"Oh yeah, I'm sure."

The girl giggled and sat up herself. "Come on Mr. Grumpy, shower time."

┏━━━━━━༻✿༺━━━━━━┓
jungkook's flat
┗━━━━━━༻✿༺━━━━━━┛

6 year old, Tiara, ran into the living room once she woke up from her slumber.

She heard her cartoons playing which meant her dad was up.

"Good morning, Appa."

Jungkook turned away from the television, taking his glasses off. "Good morning baby." He opened his arms for her to join him.

"I'm hungry. What are you going to make to eat?"

Jungkook knew she wanted to invade his snack pantry. That was her favorite thing to do when she was at her Dad's. Junk food everyday.

"Go get what you want", he let go of her then grabbed her hand after she excitedly jumped off, "—but make sure it's under 500 calories."

The little girl giggled and ran to the kitchen.

"Make sure you're ready by 10 so I can drop you off at your grandparents."