𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕀𝔼 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼

Jungkook was awoken to sharp sniffles and shaky breathing.

"Appa. Appa."

He jumped at the sight of his daughter who he had no recollection of how she even got there.

"Appaaa."

"Tiara." He sat up as she wrapped her arms around him and cried. Though, confused, he hugged her back as well. "Did Halmeoni drop you here and leave?"

"Mhm."

"Did you just come?"

"No."

"Okay. Why are you crying baby? What's wrong?"

Tiara's grip around her dad got tighter and she cried harder. "I wanna see Eomma. I miss Eomma."

Jungkook's hand got loose. His heart shattered and he could feel himself losing strength.

Last night after the argument, he couldn't sleep for the first four hours the time his head laid on that pillow. He was deep in thought and actually cried himself to sleep.

What had he done? He wished he could turn back time, but life didn't work like that.

He possibly just lost the woman of his life.

Taira moved back and wiped an apparent tear off her father's face. "Can we see Eomma today? Please Appa?"

"I don't know, baby. Eomma is really mad at me right now."

"Please Appa. I'll stop being mean. I miss Eomma."

"I miss her too baby."

The six year old stood crying as her dad moved her onto his lap. "Appa's gonna shower. Then we're gonna get Eomma back." He did a thumbs up. "Okay?"

And Tiara gave him one back. "Okay!"

────《♡》────

Trina took a step back from her computer screen and sighed.

She took a week off of work and almost lost her job if she didn't get her shit together.

But taking a break from everyone was a must for her, especially at the first trimester of her pregnancy.

She popped open a pill bottle that was filled with pre-natal vitamins and pulled a bottle of water closer to the edge of the table.

"Ms. Willow?"

Amidst taking the pills, she paused abruptly and looked up.

A young woman stood halfway in the room with a worried expression.

Trina raised an eyebrow and motioned her inside.

Closing the door behind her, the tall receptionist walked inside and quickly looked down.

Trina sat up. The tension raising her blood pressure. "What Farrah?"

"Jimin got shot at a near alleyway by his house—"

Trina's heart sank within a second. She feared for those last four words, but it couldn't be prevented.

"He died this morning."

────《♡》────

"All flights to Atlanta, Georgia will be boarding in half an hour. Please report back to the gate as soon as possible. Thank you!"

He looked at the plane ticket in his hand.

It was crisp and laminated with his name in medium letters.

With a small smile and one tear, he blew a sigh of relief.

"This isn't the end. I promise."